• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

I'm gay but that doesn't make me any less of a man like you or anyone else here.

re][ic;22088812 nói:
long time no see guys
Sunoflife, it's my pleasure to hear that from you

You two make a great couple
Who will be uke and who will be seme again :cuteonion23:
 
I think sun will be uke. What do you guys think? :8onion53:
 
I'm not into that seme-uke thing so stop it. Today my left shoulder hurts so much that I can't go to gym.... Consequences are coming.....
 
That makes me curious about your last night's position which made your shoulder ache :-s
 
Of course I slept on my back last night. That's what happens when a person with arthritis go to gym, he doesn't know if the aches come from the exercises or the disease....
 
how long have you been going to gym?
if it has been long enough and you suddenly feel pain then there's problem

That makes me curious about your last night's position which made your shoulder ache :-s

you should know best :-"
 
I'm not into that seme-uke thing so stop it. Today my left shoulder hurts so much that I can't go to gym.... Consequences are coming.....

what? u work out too :x :x :x
 
Where do you live, Garfield?
re][ic;22090114 nói:
what? u work out too :x :x :x
Yeah, for a month.... You will find me a regular visitor of the topic about gym in box 50.
 
^ whoops
810200830700PM_INCOMING!!.jpg
 
Where do you live, Garfield?

Yeah, for a month.... You will find me a regular visitor of the topic about gym in box 50.

how long have u worked out? i used to do that and i gave up after 3 or 4 monthss.. anw, just started again week ago. Hope i could do it better this time
 
I said "for a month" already. Pay attention to my post, please.
 
Arthritis and gym. Ill welcome u to my clinic when i graduate
 
What? You said your major was computer science, right? Then how will you get a clinic for me?
 
I would love to see both of you well dressed in two coffins at my graduation speech.
 
Recently, Isara has been honest to himself
by stating that he's into necrophilism
 
Do you guys believe in the whole "karma" thing? I'm not really superstitious but I think God's punishing me for something I did in my previous life.... You know, he made me gay but didn't grant me a good-looking appearance... I must have committed high treason or something in the past.....
 
What? You said your major was computer science, right? Then how will you get a clinic for me?

Lol my ultimate goal is a graduate medical degree

I would love to see both of you well dressed in two coffins at my graduation speech.

Congrats. First time seeing you using human language
 
Do you guys believe in the whole "karma" thing? I'm not really superstitious but I think God's punishing me for something I did in my previous life.... You know, he made me gay but didn't grant me a good-looking appearance... I must have committed high treason or something in the past.....

I might believe in something similar to karma, it's called reason
In light of karma, something bad happens to someone because he/she were sinned in his/her previous life, right? Then a raped woman or a deceased victim should not deserve any symphathy at all
Things happen with a reason for the balance of everything else
So I try not to get involved and at least, not to be bothered by anything
 
Back
Top