• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

lawyer will be welcomed in the next 5 or 10 years, don't worry
 
I heard that teaching is also a well-paid job in other developed countries, but in VN we can barely make a decent living with it.
Well, it is true. My friend must . . . . eh, how can we say "chạy sô" in English :-? just to earn enough money to live in Cantho.
lawyer will be welcomed in the next 5 or 10 years, don't worry
Ah, maybe it's true, but until then, what can lawyer-to-be do ì he/she graduate and the lawyer is still not welcomed?
 
Ah, maybe it's true, but until then, what can lawyer-to-be do ì he/she graduate and the lawyer is still not welcomed?

actually the law degree could provide a pretty large opportunities for us to take a job
 
Imo, lawyer is like tech support: every company needs one, to deal with taxes and whatnot at least
 
Imo, lawyer is like tech support: every company needs one, to deal with taxes and whatnot at least
Ah, I see now. But it is - to me - not very good. I had a feeling that lawyer usually help the company they work for . . . eh . . . evade the law. Of course, it is just my opinion, and i think that it is quite incorrect, right? However, I can't seem to remove this thought off my mind.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

I know it's not right to think that, but i can't help thinking that.
 
you quote yourself and use it as a sign?
wow
 
Yes. That's exactly the reason why I've made such a ruckus of asking for permission to post something that's unrelated to the discussion and in a "special" format.
 
I tend to make incomprehensible lines and put them into the "Quotations" section, with my name after each, on my Facebook to make people think I am so damn profound
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Well, if you would like to do it that way, it's all up to you. But I don't like pretending to be something/someone that I'm not.
I only think that with quotation, I can let people know more about my viewpoint.

But once again, how people use it depends on their will/their viewpoint.
 
Update your love status, guys. FA, engaged, broke up, married etc.
 
It means Fap Alone, which turns out to be the case most of you are in :cuteonion14:
 
You fap with an animal, don't you? How twisted....
 
Ah, now I understand.


I'm alone, but I'm not fapping! :)) :))
 
Then explain.
I just realized that we can't force ourselves to sleep. We can try to stay awake instead. If I try to sleep one or two hours earlier than the usual time, I will wake up at midnight.
 
if i can it wouldn't be called complicated dumbass [-x

actually she's abroad and i think we're growing apart, and i haven't found a solution yet :))
the end is nigh i'm afraid :(
 
You reminded me of the end of the world. Everybody is going to die and I haven't got laid yet. Unfair life is unfair....
 
Back
Top