• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

hi everyone.i'm newbie, i want to train english, so i did here. nice to meet everyone :">.

Hi, i'm the real "newbie" here. Nice to meet you.

Hope we'll get along well.

---------- Post added at 11:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

hi everyone.i'm newbie, i want to train english, so i did here. nice to meet everyone :">.

Hi, i'm the real "newbie" here. Nice to meet you.

Hope we'll get along well.
 
It' nice to have newbies around here. We're getting fed up with each other somehow.
 
Hi everyone, i'm another newbie

pleased to meet you guys
 
Woa, your post count is quite formidable.
 
post count? just look at the mods of this box...
 
In comparison to newbies, you know.
 
I know only gamevn and FB to spend my free time with. Recently, I have just added voz to the list. One more place to have fun.

Me too. But I don't like VoZ, it seems to be a chaos place... :1onion75: And f33 is a place for vozer to complain about our country... :cuteonion13:
 
I know only gamevn and FB to spend my free time with. Recently, I have just added voz to the list. One more place to have fun.

I have the feeling that my college is very suitable for you. A sausage fest with all geeks.
 
My daily routine is messed up these days.

I always feel sleepy when it rains, and that's the reason why I sleep during the day and stay awake during the night. What a pain!
 
Well. You must be having some problems.

By the way, talk about the rain, recently, it has been strange. It rains and shines so suddenly in my place. I wonder why?
 
When it rains, the soccer field is full of water, so I can't catch the ball (when I play as a goalie) and control the ball (when I play as a outfield player). When it shines, we can't run too much because it's too tired :) I only like the weather of autumn, cool and dry :-x
 
Me too. But I don't like VoZ, it seems to be a chaos place... :1onion75: And f33 is a place for vozer to complain about our country... :cuteonion13:
That place is kinda chaotic, like you said. However, it's also an escape from reality, you know because most of the stuff is imaginary
I have the feeling that my college is very suitable for you. A sausage fest with all geeks.

You're a geek too? What college?
Btw, I'm trying to replace that image with a more muscular one, by going to gym. Someday, I'll be a hunky guy with a brain.
 
Woa, London. You suddenly reminded me of my crush. He went to a college in London as well.
How painful it is to forget someone.
 
Btw, I'm trying to replace that image with a more muscular one, by going to gym. Someday, I'll be a hunky guy with a brain.

Like this ?
[video=youtube;7cdRds0BhJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cdRds0BhJU[/video]
Btw, I working out , too . Having a big fat abdomen is such a hindrance .
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
^I don't know. Perhaps. It's too soon to predict the result now.

---------- Post added at 10:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Hey guys, do you think that the ability to study English affect our sexuality? You know, there's always been a rumor that most of the guys (non-native) good at English are gay.
 
That rumor's been floating around for some time.
 
Woa, London. You suddenly reminded me of my crush. He went to a college in London as well.
How painful it is to forget someone.

Which one? I might know him. Btw, college u meant a higher education college or a high school =)). It's really messed up in the UK.

^I don't know. Perhaps. It's too soon to predict the result now.

---------- Post added at 10:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Hey guys, do you think that the ability to study English affect our sexuality? You know, there's always been a rumor that most of the guys (non-native) good at English are gay.

No.
 
My crush's name is Hiếu and he lives in HN.
Btw, when will you graduate? I'm going to graduate in the next 3 years, assuming that I won't fail any jubjects.
 
Back
Top