• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

^ why would anyone expect their lover to be a raging whore anyway? O_O

sex is much correctly-described in eroge/VN \m/
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
No. I mean both of the two actors are hot and the way they do it is so smooth. You know. That's my fantasy.
 
This place reeks of virgin i guess :9onion48:
 
My friend told me that men also had virginity (not the hole one, ok?).

I feel soooo nervous :-s
 
Am I in GameVN??? This topic is full of sex? :|
 
Once every while the good folks here tend to reward themselves with a respite from games, which is in fact sexual innuendos directed at one another.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
It was just 2 days or so, and not only did I miss the last hit tournament, but this place has become sex-counselling room as well 8-}
The university's 4th year has come and so many pressures are waiting for me, feeling tired so much before the battle :2cool_go:
Now you mentioned that, I'm supposed to graduate this year... to bad I have to wait till next year. Yes, youth...
 
Just long ago while you guys were still having wet dreams i had taken off to the adult world :cuteonion7:
 
^ of JAV. Btw I have never had a wet dream (despite a few erotic ones)
 
Just long ago while you guys were still having wet dreams i had taken off to the adult world :cuteonion7:

No need to envy you. Got laid with a girl was so much easier in your case.
 
You should say:
"Got laid with girls was so much easier in anyone's case but me!" :6cool_smile:
 
No need to envy you. Got laid with a girl was so much easier in your case.

It wasn't easy because of something you would call conscience, and it wasn't with any girl though
ever since then i've lost interest in love as we broke up
and thus i soon came to realize that nine of out ten relationship these day would end up in sex :6onion17:
 
Well, mature's life seems too be much more complicated that I thought, isn't it?
 
Yes. It certainly is. It consists of many things: love, work, marriage, income, expense, ....... Only love is much complicated.

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

Oh, there is no censorship here until I reach certain number of posts?

by the way, Mod of this box, please link this post with the last post of mine. Thank you.
 
It's heavily raining outside.

I wonder why I feel lonely and a little sad during rains.
 
Back
Top