• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

What the hell happened to gvn?

Phọt Ra Quần

Mười năm nay tao chưa đánh răng
Lão Làng GVN
Tham gia ngày
2/6/08
Bài viết
14,001
Reaction score
14,177
And why did I start to love cải lương?

Wait who is that in my ava and sig? It hurts.

And cruel finally became a woman.
 
so many questions, so little time.
3deep5me
 
WHAT IS THIS TRAVESTY? I DEMAND ANSWERS
ALSO,

LOUD NOISES
 
Actually I've started to grow a liking for this Xenforo thing :D It's just too bright imo
 
Those titles sux and you know it. Therefore you sux.
And fuck your internet censy.
 
There there your jealousy turns me on :x
 
but my html tags :o
 
I don't mind change. But how to use moderator's functions?
Or I should just stop doing my duties...
 
I don't mind change. But how to use moderator's functions?
Or I should just stop doing my duties...
Since the new "Staff member system" is a bit different from what we got used to earlier, "Super Moderator" are set into a "Moderator" Group - but not set to any specific box or area - so in general, you have moderator's power in NOWHERE.
MinMin should just wait >_< Meanwhile, take a deep breath to break!

(I've just farted)
 
<b><font color=red>Castitatis Lilium</font></b>
Fuck you
<b> <span style="font-size:larger;font-weightolder
Fuck you 2
<b><font color=teal>Keliena.Melissa.Mintha</font><
Fuck you 3

I'm so bored right now ; 3 ;
And since when do we have an achievement system?
 
And why did I start to love cải lương?

Wait who is that in my ava and sig? It hurts.

And cruel finally became a woman.
what's wrong with you ?
 
I don't mind change. But how to use moderator's functions?
Or I should just stop doing my duties...
Oh, craps! So SMODs have duties? I always thought they are a bunch of killers without a job. (*_*)

Oh, and may I have my shield back, dear FE?
 
Shield?
Why would you need it when no one has weapons?
 
The one that prevents special members from being warned by Staff members :D
 
Wait did I have one? How does one know?
 
Usually, Trial Moderators and Moderators have the shield that other Moderators are not able to warn them.
I don't know if retired Moderators and special members have that advantage too, or not.

And as the system has change, there is no way to check, because the warning system is still quite tricky.
 
Just let Xeno scratch your uranus, if you feel nothing then you probably have a shield.
Also FE should stop talking like she had done any duty since time immemorial.
 
what are you talking about? I just gave a dude a warning just last week
 
Wait did I have one? How does one know?
You used to have one, just like me. We were GWP leaders, remember? We were actually mods of hidden box. Don't know why we didn't have blades though.
Ex-mods, if retired formally, also had shields, I think.

Shield?
Why would you need it when no one has weapons?
what are you talking about? I just gave a dude a warning just last week
:-s
 
Back
Top