- 16/5/13
- 1,227
- 248
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*
Chắc mới bị thương nặng phải rút chạy đi thôi chứ chưa chết2 tên Qs hạ được Noro thì cũng hơi thất vọng, tưởng Noro phải khủng hơn nữa chứ
. Regen thì cũng có giới hạn thôi chứ sao mà như Buu được :v.
.

)
.
Chết quá nhọ...
pls Ishida, kill them all 

Bọn Quinx lên đường sớm sớm cho anh nhờ. Annoying as fuck 
Sasaki: What are you doing here? Just to interfere? Destroy?
Sasaki: …Or just to kill time?
Eto: I was looking for the ‘last person’.
Eto: I wanted to see it up close, between Tsukiyama, Kanae and you, the investigator!
Eto: I was very interested to see how it will happen and who would ____.
Sasaki: …
Sasaki: Manager… Your father.
Eto: …
Sasaki: I was told by Kuzen… that he 'wanted me to save you’.
Eto: AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Eto: Oh believe me, I’m being saved, very!
Eto: Kaneki Ken. You’re very kind!
Eto: I wonder if you’re showing me mercy?
Sasaki: Right.
Sasaki slices part of Eto’s kakuja off.
Sasaki: …I removed it.
Eto: Brat…
Sasaki: Actually I want to turn the question around; why do I have to save trash like you?


