• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

So, which youtuber to watch?

Phọt Ra Quần

Mười năm nay tao chưa đánh răng
Lão Làng GVN
Tham gia ngày
2/6/08
Bài viết
14,001
Reaction score
14,177
I used to like RayWilliamJohnson but he's no longer funny.
Let's Play-ers are ok too, but I would like to watch someone who talks a lot like he's really role playing and not just walkthrough the game. I don't need a perfect clear, I want some entertainment.

Currently subscribing PewDiePie, but he mainly do horror game. He's cool and all, like his reactions but he tends to miss a lot of obvious clues.

Some nice, funny LoL streamer is cool too. And cat pls do not say scarra.
 
Check out numberphile
I dig that series
Also if you play dota 2, search for dotacinema's fail of the week series
 
"Pewdiepie", I find his video really amusing.(if you like gaming stuffs)
Though there are some saying that those videos are not funny and get annoyed at his laugh. LOL. People these days#
 
To each his own I believe. Going to watch numberphile now thx Xenosempai
Did you know Stephen Fry has a Vblog?
 
I used to like RayWilliamJohnson but he's no longer funny.
Let's Play-ers are ok too, but I would like to watch someone who talks a lot like he's really role playing and not just walkthrough the game. I don't need a perfect clear, I want some entertainment.

Currently subscribing PewDiePie, but he mainly do horror game. He's cool and all, like his reactions but he tends to miss a lot of obvious clues.

Some nice, funny LoL streamer is cool too. And cat pls do not say scarra.

RWJ? Seriously? This guy steals other people's content so it's a good thing you stop sub-ing to his channel.
 
This guy steals other people's content so it's a good thing you stop sub-ing to his channel.
 
RWJ? Seriously? This guy steals other people's content so it's a good thing you stop sub-ing to his channel.

If he was stealing he wouldn't bother putting up the original links. And he never said he made the videos, he simply finds funny clips, comments on them, and shares them. He got less funny anyway.
 
Hey guys, Vsauce and other science pages are so good.
 
*Deleted*. It's seem that i've played too much Tomb Raider.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Try Dynasty1031, he has some great easter egg and secrets of GTA V.

btw, pewdiepie is overrated.
 
dotacinema's fotw commentaries are really good, as are husky's general SC2 commentaries.
For pure comedy I recommend Ryan Higa aka nigahiga
 
I recommend Rémi GAILLARD or BestAMVsOfAllTime0
 
are you trolling or just stupid? BestAMVOfAllTine isn't really a youtuber fyi
 
OK, You're right. But don't call me stupid
 
Take a look at these Youtubers, I think they're all awesome!
- ||SuperWoman||
- Pewdiepie
- GloZell Green
- Jenna Marbles
- sWooZie
- Đu Đồ Đút
I don't watch Vietnamese Vlogs much because they often don't try new things, make so many 'critique' vlogs about people.
 
You should try Cryaotic, he has a Cry Read Series in which he dictates the some horror stories, his voice is very warm
 
Hmm old thread?
I recommend Markiplier because of his voice, he mostly does horror games. I find it not annoying me like pewdiepie
 
Back
Top