• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Musical Talk

Now I haven't listened to rock ballads often (maybe for a long time). By the way, what artist is that, cigar?
 
He he,not often,i know..cause I totally bore with some very familiar song like "dont know what you got","When the children cry...",but I found that I will take some more song,which a very few one in VN already know that.
The artist:Ywnie Masmalteen(Familiar ?? ;;)),beside that,you should hear some of their song like "Forever one" or "I would die without you"
They are really good.
 
borring ............. ^_^
I'm waitting for Rock 3 miền , hope it will cool x)
 
Somebody bear the sound of Doom Metal here? I don't know too much 'bout it but Estatic Fear..... talk of "demon" I just realize that they still don't have new album since 1999 :(
 
Does anyone here listen to Rap music ? Such as Eminem , 50 Cent , ... I listen to them so much . It's so exciting and dynamic .
 
Bored eh,Cigar and Falcon?Just find "Mad season",a wonderful post grunge-adult alternative album,a change of taste :) (It's best listened in summer,just my feeling :p .Too bad,summer ended ::( )
Eminem,Eminem...Yeah,He's a special person,throwing trashes about his mother,his wife,.... on the TV without shame.
 
Is it true ? I just listen to his music and do not care about it ! But I think most of the lyrics in rap music are not good . It is not suitable with Vietnamese people .
 
Rap Lyric is not bad itself...it's only bad when someone makes it bad...
 
There's still some Rap artists with "pure" lyrics out there. However, I think "pure lyrics Rap" is somehow extinct. Nowadays, lads are into offensive lyrics Rap.
Sometimes, I wonder where on earth are my idols in the far away past, "2 Unlimited", "MC Hammer", "Dr Alban", ...
 
"Pure" lyrics rap? yes, Mockingbirds of Eminem is a pure song 4 u

I feel tired of 50 Cent: Candy Shop, Just A Lil Bit, he's talkin' 'bout XXX and that's special way help him richer
 
May be in rap muscic ,people just care about the voice of the rapper . If someone wants to become a rapper , a strong voice is enough .
 
Hey everyone, who have "I will survive" ( by Enrique Iglesias ), give me the download link plz, thx
 
Hey,do you know the name of the song that Enrique Igleias that have a sentence likes this :"...came back only yesterday i'm moving further away and i need you..."and it won in the MTV music winning award in 2000,and where to download it ?oh,and the lyrics of the song name "do you know,where you're going to written and preformed by Diana Ross.
Thank you. :D :D :D
 
Hey guys,
Anyone know good music in pop, rap, rock, R&B, etc.... ? I really want listen music but I dont know what song to listen :((
oki doki, :)
 
u should listen some stuff of **** like eminem's clip :)) and thinking urself=))
namely : superman, drip.... ^o^
 
pls show me link of the song "Breakherat Station " by Cinderella
thak for all
 
It's Heart Break Station not Break heart Station Put your email here I will send you this ::) write moreeeeeeee
 
Hey guys,
Anyone know good music in pop, rap, rock, R&B, etc.... ? I really want listen music but I dont know what song to listen
oki doki, :)
I only listen to rap and don't care about what happened to POP so some weeks ago when i go to karaoke bar with my friends i can't even sing a song :| Vnese songs is so fool only about love and nothing ..... When i saw the foreign songs list, there was only the 197s to 198s songs :| my girlfriend told me to sing a song with her :( when i said i was tired and i can't sing, she went to be angry and sulky :| but i was made it up with her and nothing went wrong:| What can i do huh ? when i listen to VNese songs, i feel so boring and anxious :/ what i have to do ? Can they all give me a solution 'cous it can happen with another girl :D or another time for instance :D
 
The solution for you -> Don't let her go to karaoke or try to sing some of foolish Vietnamese songs =)) maybe in rap style ;;)
 
Back
Top