• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Musical Talk

One of the typical representatives of glam metal from the 80s is Cinderella, whose name should not be missed out...
I especially love this song...
[video]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-S9NluBCEk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-S9NluBCEk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/video]
 
Does anyone in this topic like The Sins of thy Beloved :)
I love the way they play music \m/
 
I love hard metal and Rap,I love slipknot and Eminem that my Idols
P/S: I still don't know how to upload a video :">
 
I can't put up with metal any types :-s
btw, where's sabbath-chan :-?
 
^ Boyzone ? that's really amazing song. I usually listen when I miss my BEAR :">

do you know Way back into love :D
 
All I wanna do is find the way back into love
 
It seems that you like european music. i prefer korean pop music, it's easier to listen to though i don't know any korean at all .
 
^ i have listened many kinds of music. but with korean pop music , i'm only watching girls. They're so beauty
 
Ghét quá sao cứ hạn chế 20 bài mới được post ở mục games thế này cứ bắt mình phải spam
 
^
Vì thế nên chú mày vào đây spam à. Phắn mợ đi cho khác dùm cho đẹp trời :|
 
I like the 90s,from Country(my favorite kind of music) to R&B to Pop.I remember a few years ago,I used to complain about how annoyingly music in the 20th century sounded.But as time goes by,the nowaday music grows trashier and trashier,the horribler nowadays music turns to be nowadays,the more I appreciate the good old music.
 
i am not the man ... your heart is missing :((
that's why you go away of MLTR
 
There was a song that i love the most, but unfortunately cant remember what it's name is either it's beat. The MV was about the air crashed. It felt down to the field. Singer was a black guy. It was an old song, the first time i listened it at 2003-2007. Plz help
 
Good day my friends !
I'm a tin whistle player, and I'm at the time learning the flute :)
Does anybody here play the same instruments ?
 
Back
Top