• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Musical Talk

@Poseidal : .. then try to listen to Kajiura Yuki .. a good compositor for OST ... :;) I think you will like the MADLAX OST CDs ... :;) .. don't be too much into Nobuo, try the other compositors too for a change :;)
 
Well, i've never heard of him :p. The ones i know are Nobuo (of course), Hitoshi Sakimoto (i think he'll rule FF12), and some guys who did really well with the Suikoden 3 OST. But right now i'm listening to the Disgaea OST, great work by Tenpei Sato.
... So, what's good with Mr.Kajura? Eh, i mean what's the MADLAX you said?
 
...Well, I've got one nice ballad from Miss World 2004 last year; cover version of "Unbreak my heart". RegresaAMi-Il Divo (8.28 MB). Enjoy it !! high quality :> ...is there anyone got something cool to share ?...
 
Well, i've never heard of him . The ones i know are Nobuo (of course), Hitoshi Sakimoto (i think he'll rule FF12), and some guys who did really well with the Suikoden 3 OST. But right now i'm listening to the Disgaea OST, great work by Tenpei Sato.
... So, what's good with Mr.Kajura? Eh, i mean what's the MADLAX you said?
.... 1 month and this post remained unanswered :D ... uhmm MADLAX is an anime and Kajiura is a compositor .. he makes good music (chorus/sanctuary-feeling/church music) ^^ .. that's all I can say .. try some of his .. ^^

@lemoney : .. ;)) ... no more clone ;)) ?
 
This topic became your heaven since it talk about Japanese music..I dont get it :((
 
This topic became your heaven since it talk about Japanese music..I dont get it
... then try to hear some japanese music ^_^ .. http://www.livemusicvn.net << go in Nhạc Nhật -> Nhạc Nhật Online .. ^_^ ... irasshai ::)
 
I can't...because I dont know Japanese ...and nothing more boring than listening to the song that you don't understand what they sing T_T
 
Emiko Shiratori, Mikuni Shimokawa and of cause Izumi Sakai. Those 3 shake the ground !!!
 
ipridian_elf nói:
... then try to hear some japanese music ^_^ .. http://www.livemusicvn.net << go in Nhạc Nhật -> Nhạc Nhật Online .. ^_^ ... irasshai ::)
Hear it ;;) http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UMGEQXBRX5VK2FGWEZACNIIPF or U can log on this link : http://music.vn99.net/index.php?act=Musicz&CODE=02&id=43947 . It's very cool . Have u ever seen the cartoon Get Backers ::). It's very very interesting :cool:.


Kou Akari nói:
Emiko Shiratori, Mikuni Shimokawa and of cause Izumi Sakai. Those 3 shake the ground !!!

of cause wa nandesuka ;)). I don't know Japanese kashiu much. I just know Utada Hikaru and Noriko Sakai :p.

Ah......everbody, do you have the soundtracks on GTO ( great teacher Onizuka ) ( cartoon )?
 
Man, just a typing misstake :)).

Noriko-san is good too. Utada is nothing :)). Just those 3!!!

Better go try MOU ICHIDOU or MELODIES OF LIFE by Emiko-san, KOKORO WO HIRAITE by IZUMI-san and KANASHIMI NI MAKENAIDE by Mikuni-san.

Rythem is also a very good band with super sweet voice and beatyful melodies. I just don't really like the lyrics.

About GTO, I del them all since I just love SHIZUKU, the 2nd ED.
 
Kou Akari nói:
Man, just a typing misstake :)).

Noriko-san is good too. Utada is nothing :)). Just those 3!!!

Better go try MOU ICHIDOU or MELODIES OF LIFE by Emiko-san, KOKORO WO HIRAITE by IZUMI-san and KANASHIMI NI MAKENAIDE by Mikuni-san.

Rythem is also a very good band with super sweet voice and beatyful melodies. I just don't really like the lyrics.

wrong typing again ;)). misstake ja nai. MISTAKE ;)).

I knew Melodies of life:D. But i can't search that songs . How do i find them. :-/

About GTO, I del them all since I just love SHIZUKU, the 2nd ED.

T_T ....... :((..... poor me. Why you.........T_T .
So where did u download them ??????? Tell me please ::).
 
Man, I'm surely bad in typing :D. Thanks for correcting that.

Visit my website (link in the signature) to find some of the songs. I'll upload the rest soon. However, I can not upload all the full albums since there're too many :D.
 
Kou Akari nói:
Man, I'm surely bad in typing :D. Thanks for correcting that.

Visit my website (link in the signature) to find some of the songs. I'll upload the rest soon. However, I can not upload all the full albums since there're too many :D.

Yo, i see :D. And Ipridian_elf did work hard there ;)). But i'm a lazy man :p, so it hard to find those songs ;)). Well, could u send me the direct link :p. Thank u so much. :hug:
 
Mate, no direct link please. IE and I are not working just for someone to have the direct links and doesn't even pay a second for the site :)). Go take it yourself or you have nothing :)).
 
Better go try MOU ICHIDOU or MELODIES OF LIFE by Emiko-san, KOKORO WO HIRAITE by IZUMI-san and KANASHIMI NI MAKENAIDE by Mikuni-san.
... You forgot Sore Ga Ai Deshou ::) .. that's a wonderful song ^____^ ... I just loved Mikuni Shimokawa since I heard her song on Grenadier and her album which have "sore ga ai deshou" and "tooi hoshi" .... :x :x

But .. KOTOKO's still better :p .. in fact, every I've Girls are great :x
 
I wanna ask if someone knows where to download FF songs ... including : FFVIII,FFXI,FFX,Chrono Cross , Chrono Trigger...
Please forgive me if someone has posted this, but tell you the truth, I can't waste my time glancing through all 34 pages just to make sure that nobody has asked this before ..By the way , I've tried Squaresound.com,it was great, but some songs couldn't be heard... I don't know to blame the page or my damn headphone , but please help me out ...^^

edit i|e : Did you know that, in GVN, there's a Music Club eh ?
Link : http://www.gamevn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
 
Try www.boxtorrents.com ....
It has a wonderful collection of FF tracks(From FF1 to FFX-2,brother...).Yes,you must have a torrent client and wait about 7,8 hours,i say.
 
Kou Akari nói:
Mate, no direct link please. IE and I are not working just for someone to have the direct links and doesn't even pay a second for the site :)). Go take it yourself or you have nothing :)).

who is Mate ;))?
That page is so complicated :((. I don't like its instruction . Help me, please :D. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................. ;;).
 
Back
Top