• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

I feel like we are being bombarded with spam
tasty, delicious, nutritious spam
i don't know how to deal with this
Commit suicide, Sir. You couldn't finish your duty.
 
a9FZmQl.jpg

rKOVGvN.jpg


This is how I look T.T My waist is 67cm now due to my laziness
 
What's your height and weight? You look better than me :(
 
So... This thread is about body-image and weight consciousness now, it seems...!
 
It is about cruelshade's naked body image :3

@Mr.Garfield: I'm 1m63 and only weigh 50kg
beside, my d*** is 13 cm long and 3.5 cm in diameter... j/k
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Tbh I've never expected you to look so camp :)))
 
Sorry for not being gay :"<
I'm a girl :((
 
It is about cruelshade's naked body image :3

@Mr.Garfield: I'm 1m63 and only weigh 50kg
beside, my d*** is 13 cm long and 3.5 cm in diameter... j/k

Oh I couldn't tell from your pictures. Always thought you were at least 170cm :))
I'm at 174cm and only 52kg just a couple of months ago :-s
 
Oh I couldn't tell from your pictures. Always thought you were at least 170cm :))
I'm at 174cm and only 52kg just a couple of months ago :-s
Well, I'm literally small and skinny (my dick is not), my skin is not so smooth but it's kinda pale :(
My three size is 77-67-88... I've stop my slim waist workout for nearly 2 months already
 
This guy is so gay:))
I have the same height but I'm more muscular.
At least my chest circuit is 94cm :))
 
Well hello there shorty!

Well, I'm literally small and skinny (my dick is not), my skin is not so smooth but it's kinda pale :(
My three size is 77-67-88... I've stop my slim waist workout for nearly 2 months already
We all know you don't have a dick, no need to pretend otherwise!
 
I guess you meant 16,4mm, didn't you?
 
... Hi (in a Ross Geller's way)

... I thought I came here looking for... (well I were going to type something)

then I bumped into the last page.

and now I'm speechless.

Damn.
 
And I'm surprise there're still people coming to this shithole.
 
Huh, I'm surprised u consider this a shithole. I mean I was in some bad places, but aint gonna call them hell yet.

It smells... kinda nice. Too many spams outside though.
 
This place is nothing but a dead land
 
Meh I would love you join threads in here but the massive spam outside just made me lose the mood lol.

Glad this thread is still alive. I never bothered checking it before.

Btw are you guys having a body show-off or something here?
 
Meh I would love you join threads in here but the massive spam outside just made me lose the mood lol.

Glad this thread is still alive. I never bothered checking it before.

Btw are you guys having a body show-off or something here?
No, It's disgusting, Sir. This place is all about faggot, gaylord and so on...
 
Back
Top