• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Just looked at my post count and felt so embarrassed for having been here for more than a decade =)).

i remember when you used to have a signature saying you wanted to keep your HP low so you could use your ultimate =)
good old hp/mp system, must have been over 10 years ago
 
I used to "post" 50 posts per day. But it got boring. If I could merge all the clones I have and revive all topics that were wiped, I think I could go to more than 10k. But it's still inferior to people like Xenogear, Ranza or Kinas....
10k is plenty enough. Merge all my acc and it won't go pass 6k. :))
I'm probably the only PG member that ain't really a spammer.

i remember when you used to have a signature saying you wanted to keep your HP low so you could use your ultimate =)
good old hp/mp system, must have been over 10 years ago
Still don't understand how that system would be heavier on the server more than all the craps like thanks or rep.

The MP system generated many great posts. Well, HP created spammer, though.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
it wasnt because of the heavier load, it was just a mod that some admin installed and later became obsolete and no one was good enough to make something similar =)
 
I know a spammer with 14k posts. So yes, 2468 posts and still got pounded for spamming is completely reasonable. :))

Noone but idiots try to spam in this kind of box, boring desert box@@
 
i remember when you used to have a signature saying you wanted to keep your HP low so you could use your ultimate =)
good old hp/mp system, must have been over 10 years ago

Did I say such thing =)). Yeah the HP/MP system was a great fun indeed. I vaguely remember creating a 'Zell Dincht' account in 2002, then sharing its password or somehow lost the account =)). So determined to use this pseudonym that I created another account without a 't' :)). Oh wow, still can't believe that my youth has long gone :)).

I personally think that the HP/MP thing is so easy to do. They even held a contest to find ideas for a new grading/awarding system and yet never executed it... The admin is surely not that incompetent right?!
 
man, i remember back when this site was actually ranked among the top 20 Vietnamese sites
 
The trend changes, baby. Now you have to be innovative.
Like... windows 8.
 
I'm still using Window 7 =))
 
Edited by cruelshade.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Next time you'll get infraction for that -_-
 
Psh, winxp is the best hands down :-j

Guess what? I've just played again RTW( I had a lot of memories for this game) after more than 1 year abandoning it, I'm so excited because this is the 1st time I can play it on my new lap but then it presents very badly with lag and lag and lag. That doesn't make sense since my lap is over required configure. Then I realize this game doesn't support window 7, just XP, =))
 
Like how I can't play USM 98-99 on winxp or maplestory on win8. Man that game USM is so good
 
Like how I can't play USM 98-99 on winxp or maplestory on win8. Man that game USM is so good

actually you can. All you have to do is to open Task Manager, End Process explorer.exe in Processes tab and use the New Task button on Application tab to start the game. I play it all the time on Win 7
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Guys guys, so long I've been alone and thought I would never hold anyone's hands... but not today, and neither tomorrow. Yay!!
 
so, whose penis are you holding?
 
I thought you're gay with Neito R.
 
better bring some dota 2 to vietnam bro lol sucks cocks
 
actually you can. All you have to do is to open Task Manager, End Process explorer.exe in Processes tab and use the New Task button on Application tab to start the game. I play it all the time on Win 7

Which one? USM? :-?
 
Back
Top