• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

This week is such a nightmare. first of week, I had to cancel my meeting due to storm, Friday I called off another meet because of flood, weekend I've had already a odd class. Simultaneous we(our group) realised that our topic 'd digressed and that means that I have to make plan again...and we have a freaking topic...
 
how does an introvert like me deal with a clingy and childish gf I wonder...
 
how does an introvert like me deal with a clingy and childish gf I wonder...

Well, stop moaning bro, you should know you have a fantastic girl who always stands by you like your shadow. I get a bit jealous now...
 
dude, I am so tired... she is not on the same frequency as me, she always talk about trivial daily things while, as an introvert, I hate such things, I prefer information or nothing at all. she is like the opposite of me :|
 
ENTP perhaps ?
Well, guess you two have fun

An advice from NTP guy: Just try to cuddle her and say something caring abt her, or smt romantic, she will stop bs-ing. Well, make out is also an option
 
If you really love her it won't be a problem.

Have you tried initiate a meaningful conversation with her? Maybe the reason why she bs so much is because you never try talking to her?
 
If you really love her it won't be a problem.

Have you tried initiate a meaningful conversation with her? Maybe the reason why she bs so much is because you never try talking to her?
How do you expect an introvert to initiate conversations? He just has a bad match up. That's all.

@CyberTuxedo: I guess you can only bear with it and eventually get used to it. Or you can just end your pain, here and now. Your choice, friend.
 
ENTP perhaps ?
Well, guess you two have fun

An advice from NTP guy: Just try to cuddle her and say something caring abt her, or smt romantic, she will stop bs-ing. Well, make out is also an option

like hell she is NT lol. I am INTP and when I talk with my INTJ friend it is so much fun. When she tells me about her daily routine (on a daily basis too) I am like "okay, so what, I don't really give a ****" in my mind. Everyday everytime.

Actually she was the one who took the initiative, I used to enjoy her companion but nothing more, she didn't even seem remotely interesting to me. Now it's so tiring. Guess I should really end it.
 
Well then I guess you really don't love her. End it for the sake of both of you.

How do you expect an introvert to initiate conversations? He just has a bad match up. That's all.

@CyberTuxedo: I guess you can only bear with it and eventually get used to it. Or you can just end your pain, here and now. Your choice, friend.

What do you think introverts are? They're not incapable of speaking ffs...
And what would be a good match up in this case? Another introvert like him who won't initiate any conversation so they just sit there in silence the whole day?
 
Well then I guess you really don't love her. End it for the sake of both of you.



What do you think introverts are? They're not incapable of speaking ffs...
And what would be a good match up in this case? Another introvert like him who won't initiate any conversation so they just sit there in silence the whole day?
I concur with you-Mr Fat Cat. An introverted guy doesn't mean he/she won't be able to initiate a conversation, just they don't care about something they think of it as rubbish. So they often consider if someone deserves to recieve time from them.

- - - Updated - - -

like hell she is NT lol. I am INTP and when I talk with my INTJ friend it is so much fun. When she tells me about her daily routine (on a daily basis too) I am like "okay, so what, I don't really give a ****" in my mind. Everyday everytime.

Actually she was the one who took the initiative, I used to enjoy her companion but nothing more, she didn't even seem remotely interesting to me. Now it's so tiring. Guess I should really end it.
I guess your trouble is not her, but your schedule. You have an overwhelming schedule, too many works to do, too much pressure of study, making money, family cold war, and you've lost your control on your life, everything becomes burden. She's not really a sensitive girl, so she doesn't know you're in terrible circumstance, or if so, she 's not good at sharing feeling or show hẻ sympathy.
So, you should either manage your time, arrange your work, consider what is important or rubbish; or give it up, turn your back on love...
 
What do you think introverts are? They're not incapable of speaking ffs...
And what would be a good match up in this case? Another introvert like him who won't initiate any conversation so they just sit there in silence the whole day?
Yup, they are more than capable. Actuary, they are fun to talk to. But they don't initiate conversations. The other party should be the one start talking first.

Bad match up because the girl interests ain't match with his. Introvert x Extrovert is the ideal couple but they must have similar tastes.
 
Speaking of Zodiac, this issue reminds me of Love between Cancer - Aries. it begins quickly like straw in flame, but also dies faster than we expect
 
I guess your trouble is not her, but your schedule. You have an overwhelming schedule, too many works to do, too much pressure of study, making money, family cold war, and you've lost your control on your life, everything becomes burden. She's not really a sensitive girl, so she doesn't know you're in terrible circumstance, or if so, she 's not good at sharing feeling or show hẻ sympathy.
So, you should either manage your time, arrange your work, consider what is important or rubbish; or give it up, turn your back on love...

nah, it's not that, I just think she is so freaking boring, that's all
 
Hey everyone i want to be better in English, i am having about 3 personal english notebook, one for anime , one for R&W on class, one for the sumption of grammar. Is that too much note ?
 
What do you mean by "too much". You must read hundreds times as much as that to become exceleent at languages.

- - - Updated - - -

Anw, I feel like my hears have troubles, they can't get used to American English :6cool_what:
 
Back
Top