• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

So... the question is those contents belongs to ...?
216 BC is great for the Hispanic and Teutonic tribes
And Companion cal. is the great choice for Greek btw
 
So... the question is those contents belongs to ...?
216 BC is great for the Hispanic and Teutonic tribes
And Companion cal. is the great choice for Greek btw
Just my story about one of my online battle of game Rome Totalwar. You can get more info on the Internet or by coming to my box.
216 BC is the year the battle of Cannae occured, between Hannibal 's Carthaginian Army and Varros & Paullus 's Roman Army.
Companion is the body guard cavalry of Macedonian Kingdom, not Greek State Cities. In fact, Greek had some kinds of excellent cav., but they were not popular due to Greek habit. They prefered infantry to cavalry. Therefore they hardly used cav. And this is the reason why Greek cav in game is terrible due to unavailable good greek cav.
 
I want to go pro-gaming, but my parents wouldn't support it. It's better not having a dream than having one that can never come true, it's like not loving anybody to loving one knowing it's all futile.
http://lol.gamepedia.com/Doublelift
This guy ran away and made it to be one of the most successful gamers.

Which means you shouldn't follow. This country is nowhere near a scene of pro-gaming.
However, I wanted to go abroad to study video games. All my relatives were against me and they bashed, they flamed,... but I came back successfully, got a job that paid more than anyone else with promotions involved.

Feels good man.
 
http://lol.gamepedia.com/Doublelift
This guy ran away and made it to be one of the most successful gamers.

Which means you shouldn't follow. This country is nowhere near a scene of pro-gaming.
However, I wanted to go abroad to study video games. All my relatives were against me and they bashed, they flamed,... but I came back successfully, got a job that paid more than anyone else with promotions involved.

Feels good man.

lol fag. j/k
 
*yawn*
Now I am unemployed, dumped, and my computer was belonging to a communist since from Marx's grandmother was a girl
**** hobos
I'll become one
 
*yawn*
Now I am unemployed, dumped, and my computer was belonging to a communist since from Marx's grandmother was a girl
**** hobos
I'll become one

So you must be a Facist, more exact you must be a member of Nazi Party
 
I do rape once, but I keep my chevaleresque high
Hence I'm a Crusader

Ich bin nein Volksgrenadier
 
I do rape once, but I keep my chevaleresque high
Hence I'm a Crusader

Ich bin nein Volksgrenadier
So which Crusades Corp do you belong to?
I've never been a Crusades Knight so I haven't known anything about them. I used to serve as a captain of Saladin 's Army in Jihad.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, please don't use German language. Although I served Erich Von Manstein in Winter Storm campaign (1942), with Don River Group Army, I can't speak a word of German.
 
Fug my life! I get sick while new semester is coming. I don't know what made me get ill after I 'd done excercise.
 
It takes me plenty of time to understand what the **** this guys said.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm mentioning the documents and exercises
 
Btw, Is there anybody here interested in translating?
If you don't mind, please check my translation out. I tried to translate something with my "shitty English" (it's named by Mr. Garfield) :D
[SPOIL]
My translation:
People get lost on love without coming back
Why don't we become the butterfly lovers to fly together on the sky
Resource:
Nhân gian si tình mãi ko về
Chi bằng ta hóa hồ điệp song phi
[/SPOIL]
 
Why did you translate that lameass phrase in the first place? I don't do lame thing. :v
 
Sorry I cannot see what you imply.
 
Btw, Is there anybody here interested in translating?
If you don't mind, please check my translation out. I tried to translate something with my "shitty English" (it's named by Mr. Garfield) :D
[SPOIL]
My translation:
People get lost on love without coming back
Why don't we become the butterfly lovers to fly together on the sky
Resource:

[/SPOIL]

it just don't carry over
 
So i can talk anything in ths topic, right? Well, hi guys. First time in the club.:6cool_smile:
 
Oh hi there. Enjoy your stay. And don't feel overwhelmed.

> Talk *about* anything
FTFY
 
So i can talk anything in ths topic, right? Well, hi guys. First time in the club.:6cool_smile:

This is a paradise of speaking. U can say whatever as long as you want, from Fascism, Religion, Seppoku, to sex, illness, pig... but I'm not sure if there is anyone who cares about it.
and watch out! Xeno the scary lord, he hardly appears but he seems to know anything.
 
I am pretty sure 切腹 is pronounced せっぷく or seppuku

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty sure 切腹 is pronounced せっぷく or seppuku
 
Back
Top