• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Misundertood the meaning of "belly scratch":6cool_beat_brick:
I weened it means seppuku
 
I meant I'm mistaken the meaning of belly scratch
 
....Well , I mean rubbing abdomen literally,
but to the chunky feline deducing my mistake out there

Try reading the mood bruh; and we can really keep the thread going, here, or there, or anywhere else, it won't even matter

- - - Updated - - -

But anyways, I like where this thread is going
Soon we will have a stampede
Muwahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Spam is no longer permitted?
Such enthralmant
I'd take my entr'acte here
 
By the way I have an old riddle.
A guy go to market to buy a new clock. But the seller just remains 2 clocks. An one never points right time and the rest points the right time twice a day. Which clock will he buy? Why's that?
 
lol i give up

lol you think stomach can't speak? they speak when we are hungry too
i didnt mean speak literally

By the way I have an old riddle.
A guy go to market to buy a new clock. But the seller just remains 2 clocks. An one never points right time and the rest points the right time twice a day. Which clock will he buy? Why's that?

This one is definitely old ive read it somewhere :1cool_byebye:
 
As long as it doesn't mean seppuku. Fug my skill @@
 
By the way I have an old riddle.
A guy go to market to buy a new clock. But the seller just remains 2 clocks. An one never points right time and the rest points the right time twice a day. Which clock will he buy? Why's that?

Obviously the former. The fact that it NEVER shows the right time means it runs at the pace real time progresses, and all we have to do is to set it to the right time. The same thing can't be said to the latter.

[spoil]Who am I kidding? Logical answers are never the key to riddles[/spoil]
 
I know the riddle is too easy. :6cool_what:
Now I tell you my psychologic teacher's question.
There are 2 people who wanted to cross the river. They dunno how to swim and can't cross the river without boat. There was only a boat that can contain only 1 person for each time it crosses the river. However they finally crossed the river themselve without any help. What did they do?
 
They jump into the water and grab the boat. The Archimedes' force should support a portion of their weight.
 
No no. They couldn't do that. The boat can't bear anymore.
Addition: there are loads crocodiles in the river
 
adding stuffs is not fair you know

That's what I really hate about riddles: It's more about getting the right answer than solving the problem, which is total bullshit
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
As known as they used the boat and there is nothing special.
Hint: focus on the riddle, word by word. People often mistake suppose given.
 
One on each side

As known as they used the boat and there is nothing special.
People often mistake suppose given.

And I think understanding your post was the hardest part of any riddle.
 
I should have skipped "as known as", I know, but I find it hard to give you more details of riddle because I dunno what form is right.
I wouldn't have used "suppose" if I had known a word which means hypothesis

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I've found the fee of Ielts out. It's quite expensive (for me) and I feel very anxious.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
I didn't mean I try to get it now. I'm just a 2nd year student now so getting a Ielts certificate is useless and fictional. I'm thinking of it in future.
 
I am kinda into riddles with logical explanation more than the trick ones.

Btw, lop pho 2 , what is your major/field of study?
 
Oh, I study at University of Economics-Huế, major Marketing. I've really studied English for 1 year. When I was at school(primary/secondary/high school) i just went to class and slept in English class, didn't attend any English extra class until I went to university.

- - - Updated - - -

In the past I have no passion for languages but now I can't describe how much I love them.
 
I just got 5.0 for English university entrance 's examination 2012 :6cool_beat_brick:
 
Back
Top