• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

So let's talk about fairytales
 
I dunno, maybe autobiography instead of fairytales
 
Anecdote ?
I tend to believe there's not any dire upheavals worth recital, al least my case
After all, I don't get stirred up too much and continue living one humble, uneventful life

Althoug my axiom for life adhere to vary widely in composition, purgatory and clemency
 
Althoug my axiom for life adhere to vary widely in composition, purgatory and clemency

and not in grammar it seems...
 
You're not a samurai, have no honuor no glory, you don't deserve to do Seppuku.
 
and not in grammar it seems...

Speaking of grammar, I laughed like crazy when i read this:
Meh iz lonly needing frindez

haw meh wnt nfriendez:
1- Be JapanPlayers
2- hs a col haer
3- hs beutiful ayas
4- Tall
5- Skart

<3 will axept Gays or oomen
 
Meh iz lonly needing frindez

haw meh wnt nfriendez:
1- Be JapanPlayers
2- hs a col haer
3- hs beutiful ayas
4- Tall
5- Skart

<3 will axept Gays or oomen
It must have been written by a Japanese. :)). Engrish
 
I'm one of the people who use Engrish instead of English so I don't dare to laugh them:))
 
What the hell are you talking about?

Someone(who you know) was going to scratch belly. Therefore, I had to prevent him from doing that because he might grime Samurai honuor with his inglorious soul.
 
I'm a samurai of Date clan, guard of Masamune Date. We fight to death with the honuor and loyalty!
 
Someone(who you know) was going to scratch belly. Therefore, I had to prevent him from doing that because he might grime Samurai honuor with his inglorious soul.

you seriously need to improve your reading skill
 
So what did he mean when he said that?
 
Yeah what, I didn't see seppuku anywhere until he suddenly brought it up. And writing skill too
 
By *belly scratch* he meant his stomach was speaking, well thats what i think ...
 
Back
Top