• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

You meant it has every part of an human being's hand?

Yes.
Hint: it's similar to human's hand.
Btw, give me some detail of your form that you've just used
 
This may be what I need, is that a glove?

Btw, give me some detail of your form that you've just used
I have no idea what form are you talking about, is this another riddle?
 
This may be what I need, is that a glove?


I have no idea what form are you talking about, is this another riddle?
1. Congratulation! This is the answer. ^^
2. I meant the form
You meant it has every part of an human being's hand?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know about it. Cuold you teach me how to use this form?
 
Well, I am not trying to be cocky, just telling you how to use it.
- That is one of the possessive cases which can be formed by: S + 's + thing belonging to S
- Using human being's hand as an example:
+ human being : S
+ 's : 's
+ hand: what human being has
- Hoping I make it clear
 
This is mine, just have fun:
Forward it is heavy but backward it is not. What is it?
 
Well, I am not trying to be cocky, just telling you how to use it.
- That is one of the possessive cases which can be formed by: S + 's + thing belonging to S
- Using human being's hand as an example:
+ human being : S
+ 's : 's
+ hand: what human being has
- Hoping I make it clear
Sorry. But i didn't ask you the possessive. I meant what human being is. I don't know about being form when we put it after subject.

- - - Updated - - -

This is mine, just have fun:
Forward it is heavy but backward it is not. What is it?

You meant afterward it's lighter and lighter, didn't you?
 
I meant what human being is
This could be either a very sophisticated or a very dumb question.
Maybe even a riddle...
 
I think the answer is rain. .
 
Give me a clue. Is it a stuff or animal or something else?
 
My hint is that you should not think too much
 
While we're waiting for o0pupyo0o to confirm the answer. I have new riddle.
Which Zodiac has a serious disease?
 
it is Cancer.
btw, my answer is the word "ton"
 
I cannot got it. Could you explain your answer "ton" ?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
read it forwardly , it is ton (isn't ton heavy?)
read it backwardly, it is not (literally)
 
Haha. (Y)
Mr. Fat Cat and Cyber. Do you have any riddle?
 
maybe riddles are so boring
 
Back
Top