• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

I got my first kiss. It was wet and I can't say I enjoyed it
 
At least it was soft?
 
you have officially given up your chance to become a wizard?

- - - Updated - - -

you have officially given up your chance to become a wizard?

Btw if you didn't like it you might have gotten the wrong girl
 
It's gotta be a boy, definitely :(
 
His implication might be extended to include creatures not belonging to the kingdom of Animalia.
 
guys guys, let the dude alone lest he leave and never come back
don't be a bully
 
You just don't know your peers, mod.
He's enjoying it.
 
It's just a tease, not bully
and ofc, he'd know :))
 
Hey guys. I'm new here. U guys seem nice :6cool_smile: Finally found a decent place to practice my English.
 
^ you probably have not seen Isara and Pedobear at their best

regardless, welcome newb. Enjoy your stay and don't get offended or confused by certain people
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
oops what awesome replies you guys got for me 8-}

I was just kinda surprised by the feeling I had from the kiss. Getting used to, and enjoying it anyway :D Kissing her everyday now :D

Never thought I'd have a girlfriend in my student life (not that I thought so bad of myself, just because I really wanted to focus on my studying :D) But when I met this girl and found out that we share so many things in common, I decided to take a leap of faith =P
 
Important question: How old is she :D? Guys, Im gonna get married, not a FA anymore
 
She was born in '92, same age as I am. And cute also :D :D

Well congrats man, hope to see some pictures of your wedding xD
 
I hardly post anything about myself or my family on the Internet. I feel unsafe to do so. In contrast, no problem to do so if we meet in person, im pround about my girl.
 
the hell, I actually believed censy was a girl *w* 8-}

- - - Updated - - -

the hell, I actually believed censy was a girl *w* 8-}
 
Hehe what did I do to lure you into that delusion? :D
 
no, it's what THEY said. I actually believed they were serious and just correcting me.
 
oooooooooooooooooohh no seriousness is a commodity that is absolutely can't be found here 8-}
 
Back
Top