• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

wow, listening to guy talking to himself can scares the shit out of me
 
I mean, they hate with such a passion and intensity... I can imagine them clawing each other's eyes out from just their tone
 
I mean, they hate with such a passion and intensity... I can imagine them clawing each other's eyes out from just their tone

Most of them don't hate that much, but usually try to make a drama by exaggerating their feeling :D.
 
Btw, we have "drama queen" but no "drama king" right?
 
Hey guys, take a look:

ONE DAY AN EMPLOYEE SENDS A LETTER TO HIS BOSS TO INCREASE HIS SALARY!!!


Dear Bo$$,

A$ all of u$ have read from the new$paper$, the $ingapore economy ha$ come out of the rece$$ion.

In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of us worker$ who have give $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

Norman $oh


THE NEXT DAY, THE EMPLOYEE RECEIVED THIS LETTER OF REPLY


Dear NOrman,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the newspaper are saying the world’s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,

Manager

My question is: "How to be convincing in this matter guys? " :2cool_sad: :cuteonion33:
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Hey guys, take a look:

ONE DAY AN EMPLOYEE SENDS A LETTER TO HIS BOSS TO INCREASE HIS SALARY!!!


Dear Bo$$,

A$ all of u$ have read from the new$paper$, the $ingapore economy ha$ come out of the rece$$ion.

In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of us worker$ who have give $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

Norman $oh


THE NEXT DAY, THE EMPLOYEE RECEIVED THIS LETTER OF REPLY


Dear NOrman,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the newspaper are saying the world’s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,

Manager

My question is: "How to be convincing in this matter guys? " :2cool_sad: :cuteonion33:

Actually, for this matter, it's a yes or no. There is no such answer which will satisfy employee :)
 
OMG ulti-kun, where the **** have you been? Long time no see! How are you? :x
 
Most of them don't hate that much, but usually try to make a drama by exaggerating their feeling :D.

Oh right, true that. But I wonder how you guys can think of that reason so fast while I have absolutely no idea until you say so
 
I survived. Much happened and little changed. I was really disappointed. :-<
 
obligated to post smt so they won't take my privileges away
 
how about changing the banner, it's almost new year, and at least you have something productive to do as a mod
 
Banner? Agree, if you're referring to this old good thing...

VxTLQig.jpg
 
That was three years ago.
Damn, I miss those highschool days
 
I did intend to crop it to the banner's size, but I guess the information you're talking about would do me no harm... well, it's truly frightening the way you preferred to "leak" as if it piqued your fetish.

Again, since I'm little out of the game, I hope the new banner would not upset your wonderful evening... though I did hope it would (j/k)
 
I'm pretty sure I used FF :-?
 
Back
Top