• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

well, my favorite piece in FFIX's soundtrack is Passing Sorrow

everytime i listen to this song , i feel sad

I have just listened to it on youtube. It seems familiar but I don't remember where it is in the game. Can you tell me at which scene it is played?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
IELTS reading is too much for me to handle. I might have reached the limit of my competence.
 
Jusst keep trying, and then, at certain point, certain time, you'll surpass your own limit.
 
@Sunoflife: I like your pigs. LOL
 
wow, sun-chan finally has some taker \m/ is it because of her effort to go to gym? :-/ grats \m/
 
wow, sun-chan finally has some taker \m/ is it because of her effort to go to gym? :-/ grats \m/

Don't humiliate me.
They decide to let me teach TOEIC after some training courses. However, it's not so positive about IELTS class, maybe I won't pass. Anyway, I think it's enough for me. I must admit IELTS Reading is too much for at this point. Even if they had given me a IELTS class, I wouldn't be able to fulfill its demands.
 
Is there something wrong with GVN? I've lost access to GVN for almost 2 days.
 
They said that the site was attacked by something called DDooss, I don't know. Anyway, I'm so happy to be here again.
 
A nightmare've waken me in the night.
Sleepless
 
Santa Claus is coming to town. Anyone coming to London this Xmas?
 
it's DDoS, Distributed Denial of Service.
Anyway, sun, where are you teaching? I have been looking for a place to teach recently. with ielts 8 and sat 2k2, i'm L>2$
 
Recently I'm kinda into visual novel. Any title worth playing?
Currently I'm working my way to get Lilly's happy ending in Katawa Shoujo.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
fate franchise, muvluv franchise, key's clannad + tomoyo after + little busters etc.
If you want more H content + jrpg gameplay you can try kamidori, which is on my mediafire account
 
Santa Claus is coming to town. Anyone coming to London this Xmas?
What? I should ask you if you return to VN on this holiday. No one is traveling on Christmas.
I hate holidays, it makes me feel lonely. Especially when I have just found out the man I was hunting had already been captured in a cage called marriage. He got married in October... if only god had let me meet him sooner then....
it's DDoS, Distributed Denial of Service.
Anyway, sun, where are you teaching? I have been looking for a place to teach recently. with ielts 8 and sat 2k2, i'm L>2$
Lena culture center. However, given your proficiency in English, I think you should choose a better place like ACET or Britis Council.
 
Hey Sunoflife you are a female? where are you living?
 
Unfortunately I dont like to be told to do anything, anyway what did you mean by back the F out?
 
Recently I'm kinda into visual novel. Any title worth playing?
Currently I'm working my way to get Lilly's happy ending in Katawa Shoujo.

I can come up with some titles if you would tell me which genre you wanna play.
As usual, Planetarian and Narcissu are what I would recommend as it is easy to reach their single Ending within 2-3 hours and contain to H-scenes. Utawarerumono (TBA gameplay) and Cross†Chanel (slightly mind-breaking) require longer period of playing, rated above 18 with some H-scenes and also a single Ending. It's advised to avoid playing these VNs if you are not good with sad Ending.
 
My beloved cheated on me. Just when I lost my job. Now I lost both things I worked so hard for. Say omedetou to me, dudes.
 
Back
Top