• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

You guys still play games?! I'm losing my interest in games. When a new promising game released, I just give it a try, then give up after 3 days or so....
Bought a PS3 just for FFXIII (and Versus). The PS3 is left abandoned for years now and i haven't even finished the very first part of the game...
 
Well, I still.
Playing games is my "ultimate method" to learn English.

That's the reson why I love RPG and other story or novel-based games :x
You should give 999 a try since it's a good game, too :D

It might be, indeed, your problem as well, you know. On a side note, you gotta be mistaking something as I see it's not my nickname.
Well, I had to quickly edit it, so, mistakes are made :D

Anyway, my joke works, right :D
 
Well, I do play games, but on the basis of being in a team with my friends.
Otherwise, I would spend days reading novels and manga, or some galges.
 
Bought a PS3 just for FFXIII (and Versus). The PS3 is left abandoned for years now and i haven't even finished the very first part of the game...

yeah, FF Versus XIII is just one of a few reasons i bought a PS3 T_T

does anyone here play Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria ? it's such a great game
 
Bought a PS3 just for FFXIII (and Versus). The PS3 is left abandoned for years now and i haven't even finished the very first part of the game...
wish i had such luxury... :(
 
I have never had a chance to play on PS 3. I heard that you can play PS 1 games on PS 2 module and so on. :))
 
If you're gonna go for PS1, buy a PSP instead.
PSP games these days would seem to have their own merits; however, that's a luxury I cannot afford.
 
You guys still play games?! I'm losing my interest in games. When a new promising game released, I just give it a try, then give up after 3 days or so....
Bought a PS3 just for FFXIII (and Versus). The PS3 is left abandoned for years now and i haven't even finished the very first part of the game...
Wow, I envy you of the luxury, the wealthy, the living condition you had.
wish i had such luxury... :(
Yeah, I wish I could be like him, Zell Dinch, too.
 
He's an overseas student, what do you expect?
 
i'm still using my PS 2 :6cool_ah:
And PS 3 is a luxury good for me :(
 
I heard PS2 got the SLIM and FAT model and it would seem the FAT is capable of playing for hours without any disk-reading problem and it's relatively cheaper compare to SLIM. Regardless of such strong points, they stopped producing FAT ones years ago so those on sales are probably second-hand and I cannot trust it endurance and qualilty. In the end, I've never bought one, albeit I made enough money with my gaming accounts.
 
The hell is with your oversized signature, Sun-chan?

And I got my PS3 for $100 using voucher. So no, the fact that i'm studying abroad doesn't mean anything...
 
I don't know, something must have gone wrong with the host. It's time to have a new one anyway.
 
Hi hi!
I recently observed this thread with great curiosity, and now I decided to say something. I notice this is indeed a great place for practicing English.

Being a new guy, I would like to say something about myself:
I am currently an English major student, so I expected you guys to be strict on any of my mistakes. I am quite familiar with GVN forums, I'm currently active at box 50 -relaxation, RPG Vault, and New Games. I also know Sunoflife.
As a gamer, I own only a PC, I have no other gaming devices. As a English learner, I have trouble with responding skill, while mastered others.

Looking forward to be helped and to help.
 
Hi hi!
I recently observed this thread with great curiosity, and now I decided to say something. I notice this is indeed a great place for practicing English.

Being a new guy, I would like to say something about myself:
I am currently an English major student, so I expected you guys to be strict on any of my mistakes. I am quite familiar with GVN forums, I'm currently active at box 50 -relaxation, RPG Vault, and New Games. I also know Sunoflife.
As a gamer, I own only a PC, I have no other gaming devices. As a English learner, I have trouble with responding skill, while mastered others.

Looking forward to be helped and to help.
First of all, nice to meet you.
Second, i think that your English is quite good. Therefore, you shouldn't be so shy.
Third,
while mastered others
wow! You should say mastering not mastered.
Last, where are you and what school/uni. are you studying at?
 
Hm.... I know him and DA quite well... no need to welcome or anything....
I met that HN guy again.... gosh... he's so cute... But he doesn't seem to like men...
 
I know "while" supposed to go with Present Continuous for a long action, but that does not suit for what I wanted to express, so I decided to go with Present Perfect tense.
I think the correct way to say it should and would be: while having mastered
 
Your crippling E is bugging me.
Wait, where is Isara? I miss his grandiloquent speech...
 
wow! You should say mastering not mastered.

or "having mastered"

I met that HN guy again.... gosh... he's so cute... But he doesn't seem to like men...

.
tumblr_mbxw6sd0yA1rani6to2_1280.png
 
Back
Top