• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Go to hell.

You should not make a fuss over it, I'm fine with people consider me either male or female already because my cuteness is beyond the limitation of genders :">
 
Sun, just happy with it.
Today's ur day
 
Maybe I'm too obsessed with my masculinity. Yeah. A true man shouldn't care about these things.
I think I'm losing my sanity, guys. Help me out. Every time a guy (cute guys, esp) looks or smiles at me, I think he's flirting me.
 
Wow, the way all of you talk makes me confused of your your gender.
Well, although it's a little late, happy 20/10.
 
Maybe I'm too obsessed with my masculinity. Yeah. A true man shouldn't care about these things.
I think I'm losing my sanity, guys. Help me out. Every time a guy (cute guys, esp) looks or smiles at me, I think he's flirting me.

Wait wat? Your thirst for love has become so great that you yearned for their chastity just because they smiled at you once? :-s
 
Gosh, the cooking oil market will vibrant because of SUN X_X
 
I don't know. To day, at the gathering, I met a very very cute guy from HN and I kinda... a... you know.... paid him a great compliment. I think he must have suspected my orientation already. Haizzzz..... What makes HN dwellers so alluring... My crush, then him....
Gosh, the cooking oil market will vibrant because of SUN X_X

No, I'm the most committed member of the FA club. Maybe things will change after I have finished this metamorphosis (gym, in short)
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
30969101511075422168401.jpg

How do we call a person who waits?
80.gif
 
You seriously have an HN's boy obsession.
And how long do u need to finish ur metamorphosis ??? ..... Forever ? :2cool_confident:
^
waiter waiter. i think :5cool_ops:
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
No, may be a year... I'm a caterpillar in the first phase of the painful metamorphosis.
However, the result is worth it, beauty is expensive.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Short story :D
[spoil]
A woman in a supermarket is following a grandfather and his badly behaved 3 year-old grandson. It's obvious to her that he has his hands full with the child screaming for candy in the candy aisle, cookies in the cookie aisle; and for fruit, cereal and pop in the other aisles. Meanwhile, Granddad is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy, William, we won't be long, easy, boy."
Another outburst, and she hears the granddad calmly say, "It's okay, William, just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy."

At the checkout, the little terror is throwing items out of the cart, and Granddad says again in a controlled voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes; stay cool, William."

Very impressed, the woman goes outside where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the boy into the car. She said to the elderly gentleman, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time, you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay. William is very lucky to have you as his grandpa."

"Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm William… that little bastard's name is Kevin."
[/spoil]
 
I'm gonna have a grammar test tomorrow. Haizz.... when you go further in this subject, those usages will drive you insane completely.
103.gif
 
Short story :D
[spoil]
A woman in a supermarket is following a grandfather and his badly behaved 3 year-old grandson. It's obvious to her that he has his hands full with the child screaming for candy in the candy aisle, cookies in the cookie aisle; and for fruit, cereal and pop in the other aisles. Meanwhile, Granddad is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy, William, we won't be long, easy, boy."
Another outburst, and she hears the granddad calmly say, "It's okay, William, just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy."

At the checkout, the little terror is throwing items out of the cart, and Granddad says again in a controlled voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes; stay cool, William."

Very impressed, the woman goes outside where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the boy into the car. She said to the elderly gentleman, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time, you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay. William is very lucky to have you as his grandpa."

"Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm William… that little bastard's name is Kevin."
[/spoil]
Wow, that is fun. Unexpected answer! ))
I'm gonna have a grammar test tomorrow. Haizz.... when you go further in this subject, those usages will drive you insane completely.
103.gif
Completely agree. Grammar becomes more difficult when people learn more about it.
Anyway, good luck with your test.
Just keep calm and do the test.
 
No, i seriously am not sure abt cruelshade's gender, though logically i am pretty sure that is a male. The way he talks is not typical of male in general as far as i know.

- - - Updated - - -

No, i seriously am not sure abt cruelshade's gender, though logically i am pretty sure that is a male. The way he talks is not typical of male in general as far as i know.
 
Esport by VN standard: crossfire, audition, 'phi đội', LoL
I'm sooo killing myself. *yaoming.jpg*
 
I'm but a mysterious beings bearing not the burden called gender. So I would kindly ask of you to heed others' advice as to not prying on this matter.
 
I'm but a mysterious beings bearing not the burden called gender. So I would kindly ask of you to heed others' advice as to not prying on this matter.

Well, even Google knows your "problem" :))

cruel_zps2ea9025f.png
 
It might be, indeed, your problem as well, you know. On a side note, you gotta be mistaking something as I see it's not my nickname.
 
FF IX is really intriguing, far more than I expected when replaying it. I stay up so late. Btw, an exam escalates the amount of fun a game can bring greatly.
 
I ended up staying till morning reading novel again :(
 
Back
Top