• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Saying so means you're more stupid than ever.
Oh, I have an upcoming Morphology test in Wednesday. Wish me luck, guys. Or some curses will do as well.
Do you happen to be also studying Semantics and Stylistics? :-?
 
Not yet but trust me, I won't miss any of them because my major is also related to language.


Hm.... I wonder if they're any different from mine....
I think it's not different. 'cause those subject deal with the nature of language --> It's the same evrywhere you learn it.
The only different things are the way you study and the textbook you use.
No but i did Syntax and Semantics... In Logic....
Er, "In Logic", what is it?
Do you happen to be also studying Semantics and Stylistics? :-?
"Stylistic", what is it about? I only know of Semantics, Pragmatics, Discourse Analysis, SLA
 
As its name suggests, Stylistics is all about style and its usage.
For example, words such as ain't or writing styles such as freakin' do invoke special meanings and styles.
 
So, it's somewhat the combination of Semantics + Pragmatics + Discourse Analysis - from aspect of using language.

Well, the first time I see the word "Stylistic", I only think of the "Formal/Informal writing/speaking"
 
just wondering, but gay (liking men) is different from feeling like woman (which leads to transex) right?
 
If you're talking about sexual orientation then yes. There are people who feels like being woman, that is they think they're fragile and need protection.
However, I'd consider they might suffer some kind of inferiority complex rather than homosexuality.

And sex-change or wearing female clothes is another story, imo.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Damn it!

Just by listening to songs like Chiisana tenohira, Ichiban no takaramono, Brave Song, My song, Last Regrets... makes me feel empty now.
 
Cruelshade, in your uni, what coursebooks have you been using in Listening? This semester I'm gonna need Lecture ready to prepare for the final exam.
 
If I was to answer, then it's "None". Our teachers told us to buy some books and they barely taught anything from those.
Our real Listening course would be in Interpreting, which we used random videos clips and lecture tracks.
 
Lo siento, no sé Españoles.

I don't like that language. For me, the languages you should learn are just: English, Francaise and Japanese. Chinese is useful too, but since I hate Chinese, I've stopped spending time on it.

Le Français ou la langue française . :). Language is never feminine in French.

@Deforestation : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
 
Nvm, je n'aime pas la Francaise =))

To tell the truth, I wonder why I don't like French, or just simply its pronunciation sounds weird?
 
Damn it!

Just by listening to songs like Chiisana tenohira, Ichiban no takaramono, Brave Song, My song, Last Regrets... makes me feel empty now.

I don't really feel empty listening to them, probably because I enjoy them too much.

Anyway I think they are pretty sweet, just a lil' bit sad

P/S: I don't really like My Song though, the melody is a bit weird.
 
Yeah, but Iwasawa is a fantastic character, isn't she?

Since it's the last song she'd sung, I feel it somehow has a beautiful melody.
 
I'm having some positive results with bodybuilding progress, guys. A small incentive for me in the long run, wish me luck and motivate me.:6cool_smile:
 
I'm having some positive results with bodybuilding progress, guys. A small incentive for me in the long run, wish me luck and motivate me.:6cool_smile:
GL & HF :-h

I'd say the same for most characters there, though they lack character dev.
Not really.
I like her character though it's just a short story. She had a life that not many people could overcome, but she really did. She played a pitiful but meaningful role for her life, that's why I like her.
 
I've been thinking about this. People hate me because I'm too assertive? I'm a perfectionist in study but they see me as a critical jerk. I know it's impossible to please everyone but it still pains me when never I hurt someone unintentionally. I don't know what to do anymore.... :(
 
what do you mean by perfectionist in study?
 
Back
Top