• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

^ Lemme give you the full version:
405318_259874540797626_1728386407_n.jpg



what about gay ?

I can't judge that!

Because that face is soooooooooo weirdddddddddd!!!
 
Thanks to you, those hungry beasts lurking around here had something to feast their eyes on.
 
The reflection of a lamp, simple enough.
Why are you people humiliating me? Because of you DA, you showed my pic and gave them that chance.... I will curse you everyday.... Expect to receive it everyday....

There is a hint of a bitchy uke... Or whatever they call it
 
Now you guys see, SunSun really has a weird face! :5cool_ops:
 

Who needs sex when there's always a bunch of b*tches f*cking me everyday....
 
Hey, I'm not teasing you, get it?

I'm really dead serious here!
 
I'm gonna play The Sims 3 Supernatural to forget the harsh reality.
 
Finally, she admitted having a strange face [-(
 
By the harsh reality I mean the one in which exist some bastards like you, not that I have a strange face.
 
who cares about faces? you can be a rampaging rabid sasquatch and no one would care
it's the penis size that matters
so start showing of what really matters, keep your ugly faces to yourselves
 
No, just prove the fact that weirdo really has a weird face, that's the point! :))
 
who cares about faces? you can be a rampaging rabid sasquatch and no one would care
it's the penis size that matters
so start showing of what really matters, keep your ugly faces to yourselves
we all know that's what you want
 
Today one of my sims in the game The sims 3 Supernatural was transformed into a very scary creepy clown. I kind of freaked out and panicked because I don't how to change it back.... Luckily, I had some mods installed and I quickly reset my sim. Thank god, these clowns are always the worst to think about....
 
And what is so fascinating about that shitty game?
 
So ,why is the face strang?what happen
 
Today one of my sims in the game The sims 3 Supernatural was transformed into a very scary creepy clown. I kind of freaked out and panicked because I don't how to change it back.... Luckily, I had some mods installed and I quickly reset my sim. Thank god, these clowns are always the worst to think about....

Let the residents swim in a lovely pool then suddenly remove the pool ladders, kindly wait till they get confused and patiently wait for a while.
Then you'll get supernatural residents.
 
And what is so fascinating about that shitty game?

The sims series is one of the most popular games in the world. It used to stand on the top for some time. We consider it the king game, like football in sports. Not shitty in anyway.
Let the residents swim in a lovely pool then suddenly remove the pool ladders, kindly wait till they get confused and patiently wait for a while.
Then you'll get supernatural residents.
I live my sim like they're my own children... no way can I do this.
 
The sims series is one of the most popular games in the world. It used to stand on the top for some time. We consider it the king game, like football in sports. Not shitty in anyway.
you mean the gay community?
 
Back
Top