• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Your highschool life was not filled with joyful antics, destructive schemes and love pains.
 
I'm doing a presentation tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to do this without a projector.... :((
Well, How was it going? Was it as good as you expected?
Oh hi I'm a K36 student of the Economics Faculty :D
Nice to meet you.
Your highschool life was not filled with joyful antics, destructive schemes and love pains.
Your post is kinda pesimistic to me. Is schoollife that bad? :-?
Well, if my plan comes true, I'll be out next year too.
Anyway, oldddddddddd mannnnnnnnn!
Ha, I'm not that old to be called "old man". =)) Only 4 years older. :)
 
My teacher cancelled the class today without a reason. Haizz... I don't like him even when we just spent two periods together. He stated that he had a good sense of humor but I don't think so. My part in the presentation is to ask the class to guess the idioms through the pictures I give them. Without a projector, I had to print them out which was also a bit expensive. Here they are, can you guess them? Very easy. ^^
rainingcatsanddogsbyjoh.jpg

mule.gif

moneykm.jpg

letthecat.jpg

crocodiletears.jpg

 
1- P!ss of cat
2- Jack @ss
3- Montreey
4- Cat's P!ss
5- Fake Tear

How's my score :-?..
 
Raining cats and dogs
Stubborn as a mule
Money tree
Let the cat out of the bag (ffs, looks like the cats peeing)
Crocodile tears

Btw do u rly have a weird face? Just.... how weird it is?
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Raining cats and dogs
Stubborn as a mule
Money tree
Let the cat out of the bag (ffs, looks like the cats peeing)
Crocodile tears

Btw do u rly have a weird face? Just.... how weird it is?

10 bucks for his/her face looks like some orange trolling cat

btw... I can't see any dogies inside #1 pic ?
 
Raining cats and dogs
Stubborn as a mule
Money tree
Let the cat out of the bag (ffs, looks like the cats peeing)
Crocodile tears

Btw do u rly have a weird face? Just.... how weird it is?
What? Why do you think I have a weird face?
Btw, moneytree is not an idiom. The correct one is: Money does not grow on trees. This is the most tricky one.
@to that guy above: who are you? You have the perfect score.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Well, if my plan comes true, I'll be out next year too.
Anyway, oldddddddddd mannnnnnnnn!



Nice to know you!

Why am I always be the youngest here!



DA means me, doesn't it? :-w

You gay there [-(
If I were gay, you wouldn't be my uke, you weirdo with weird face :5cool_ops:

There u go.

Btw crocodile tear is not an idiom as well. And there is no indication of "doesnt grow on" :)).
 
Is it weird enough \m/

42660451878252480526310.jpg


Weirdo :1cool_choler:
 
haha not weirdo that's handsome :D
 
now that's censy-chan has admitted sunsun looked handsome, sunsun can try bring his relationship with censy to the new level
 
I will banish you to hell for all eternity....
@censy: If you happen to be gay and excessively handsome, muscular then contact me....
 
The reflection of a lamp, simple enough.
Why are you people humiliating me? Because of you DA, you showed my pic and gave them that chance.... I will curse you everyday.... Expect to receive it everyday....
 
Normally,Noone can think that he isn't a guy
 
You just can't help tailing me, can you?
 
sorry but what is "tailing",my english is very poor ,so I can't understand
 


You face is even worse than mine....
 
Back
Top