• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Yeah. And wait for the moment the door of his house got kicked by some SEAL team, then a whole bunch of FBI agents raise their guns at him and shout "Drop your weapon! You have been arrested, ****** uploader! Under the flag of anti-piracy, we shall cum on you". What a scene... You want some popcorn Sun? It'll take a while till then though.

I think that possibility is zero since he's living in VN. It might be possible in America.
 
yeah green tea of course, aka "trà mạn"
i once had a chance to drink the famous Earl Grey, and my first impression was that it's not much different from lipton =))
i thought then that because they use tea bag which could lead to a lower quality :-?

Well Earl Grey is just a kind of blend. It depends on the brand as well. The tea bag does not affect the quality, it's the tea leaves inside that make the difference. :D. But i'm not a big fan of Earl Grey. English Breakfast tea is better imo :D. And the awesome Chinese jasmine tea as well :D.
 
Yeah. And wait for the moment the door of his house got kicked by some SEAL team, then a whole bunch of FBI agents raise their guns at him and shout "Drop your weapon! You have been arrested, ****** uploader! Under the flag of anti-piracy, we shall cum on you". What a scene... You want some popcorn Sun? It'll take a while till then though.

Well, I just need to upload personal videos and update them into a personal website, then the money is mine. Quite nothing-to-be-afraid-of :9cool_haha:
You know, I work over TeamViewer. All I need to do is just controling my "company"'s computer and make sure videos are being uploaded.
 
Objection : I advise you all to consume raw tea leaves in a manner as voracious as that in which you devour completely a gigantic slice of bread laced with nuttella after being left in starvation for a period no less than one week to fully experience and tap, figuratively, into the essence of the drink.
 
Woaaa... a long sentence! :5cool_sweat:

I love drinking tea with lotus leaves :cuteonion7:
 
Never mind him. Isara never learns how to chop his alien sentences into easier-to-swallow ones.
 
Hey, everybody, can I put one more quote in my signature?
 
Never mind him. Isara never learns how to chop his alien sentences into easier-to-swallow ones.

And I doubt that he meant it when he said it >_<.
 
Zell, I want to know your face. Send me some pics.
To other people, I know you will attempt to twist my purpose, so do you best.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Zell, I want to know your face. Send me some pics.
To other people, I know you will attempt to twist my purpose, so do you best.

I myself have a pretty face and don't bother to show it =p~
 
Zell, I want to know your face. Send me some pics.
To other people, I know you will attempt to twist my purpose, so do you best.

Well i'm not thinking in a twisted way. But it feels weird sending you pics =)). So I wont =))
 
How can others "twist your purpose", Sun? I don't see anything can be twisted here.
 
Well because I'm gay so other people will think I'm hunting....
@Zell, well, I'm curious about what effects studying abroad has on us, about appearances....
 
Tanned skin and messy hair? And pimples?
 
And you speak British accent? Hm.... I find it difficult to comprehend....
 
Lol what is hard to comprehend? Its very sunny in the summer -> stimulate the production of melanin -> tanned skin. Save money from getting a new haircut which costs at least £10 -> messy hair. Horrible british cuisine with high LDL and cholesterol content -> pimples.

Well i don't speak with an explicit Vietnamese accent and I pronounce in the British way. But cant say that I have a British accent. Its a vague notion as well, we have received pronunciation, posh accent, cockney accent, Liverpool accent, Welsh accent , blah di blah di blah.....
 
Well... Hi guys, what s going on here? Anybody has American accent and can do voice chat?
 
Nope, no american accent, only Vietnamese accent is here.
 
Back
Top