• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

Dont know if i should be called a homophobia. I just detest their public displays of affection.
I've got that kind of feeling too, but not simple within the range of homo
Whenever I saw any couple made out in the public eyes, I would had an urge to say "Impudent foolish"
Because they're just too blinded by love they gave in the temptation. I doubt they would be still going for such a show when they get old, like 30 or 40 years later. By that time, they would succumb to embarrassment if you mention about it :9onion48:
 
Well, I don't even consider jealousy because it is not hard to catch the heart of the opposite sex [-x
 
He said that in the spur of the moment, without knowing how powerful the hole between those legs really is :1onion75:
 
Hm.... whatever.... just don't hate people like me, ok....






And hey, do you guys believe this?


I believe it, but I also think that appearance will makes things easier. If you are good-looking, then god already granted you a fortune. The rest is up to you.
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
Hero? It's easy
[video=youtube;WiwHmKzD314]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiwHmKzD314[/video]
 
You forgot my point completely and focused on a super triviality.
 
You forgot my point completely and focused on a super triviality.

Well i do agree with you but since you're a faggot i'm going to ad hominem you :-"
 
I thought you were a good guy and you call me a f.....
I'm hurt so much....
 
You forgot my point completely and focused on a super triviality.

Oh is faggot a vulgar word? Imo it sounds more bad-ass than gay (in a +ve way). :-"
 
People like me are very sensitive and vulnerable... show some humanity....
 
everyone here gets abused every now and then, deal with it [-(
 
Is "he" here me or someone else? If it's me, then i need an explanation here for i don't get it, either.

Yes, I was refer to no one but you.
When you said "A woman without jealousy is not a real woman!", your deed actually imposed a standard upon the female race.
That is to say, a girl must obtain the emotion of jealousy in order to become a woman; yet you aren't standing in such great position to bestow anyone the right to become "woman". Thus, to me, your statement is but words of self-mustering courage.
 
There she goes again... The legendary Cruel's lecture (expect bondage).
 
Back
Top