• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

General Talk

ipridian_elf

<b><color=6F1E7F>Voyage perdu</color></b>
Tham gia ngày
19/3/03
Bài viết
5,727
Reaction score
11
http://www.gamevn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6290

Click on that link right away if you don't know what this is ! And thanks to Andromeda for creating the 1st General Talk topic ..

So yeah, as that topic say, this is just the place for you guys to discuss or talk about anything .-. .. yeah anything.

But this doesn't mean that you can chat for like 2349729423 posts here <_< .. yeah, everything has a limit you know ? And my tolerance level too ..

So by entering this topic, you accept to be the target of super-ultra-hyper-warn levels (if it ever comes) for .. some weird reasons <_<; .. because the warn is subjective.

...

Last warning :

zomgspammersmahorabacapbuchou1.jpg

... ._.
 
Anyone here going to gym?
 
I'm new here, please help me with my grammar :)

^ I'll go to gym next month, when i get my student card :D
 
Sure, I'll point out your grammatical mistakes if I find one.
Where's everybody?
 
Hey, going to gym just to feast your eyes on muscular bodies is a bad habit :cuteonion25:
 
What? No. Never. The guys in gym are not my type. Most of them.
It's not also for the sake of well being. I just wanna be sexy when I strip in front of my future crush.
 
What? No. Never. The guys in gym are not my type. Most of them.
So you do take guys in consideration for your "type" :4onion7:
 
I don't really know. My heart is a moody guy. There's no telling who will be chosen to be my next crush. However, that one is usually out of my league.
What about you?
 
Hey, the trainer told me that I was too thin for GYM training (heartbreak).

I've tried to eat much more, but seem useless. Anyway to grow... fat fastly?
 
Quick=> quickly
Fast=> fast.
There's fastly.
To grow fat? Well, you can use some supplements.... but the cost is also a hindrance....
 
I know a friend who gain weight as well as body's size just by eating a lot of bananas and doing push-up everyday
but i'm not whether it would take a long period before you get a decently nice body

anyway, i'm thin too but i don't have any complex about being thin :cuteonion27:
 
damn, getting 3ds cracked is so time consuming :-< and all I want to play is love plus and PKM
 
My height is 1.8 meters and my weight is 80 kilograms :) Am I fit?
 
today I feel too tired to go to gym. Maybe tomorrow.
 
You always say that [-(

I eat at least 3 bananas a day, but it seems to be no use at all :(

I'm almost 19, and my height is only... 157cm (or less?) :(
 
my friend eats at least 10 bananas a day, you know
 
You always say that [-(
(

My doctor does not allow me to go to gym because of my health condition (sorry I can't reveal it) but I ignored her warning and do it anyway because I can't stand being ugly. Maybe my health will get worse, or I may even die sooner than expected. However, that does not matter to me. You know, the choice is mine and I won't regret it. :)
 
Back
Top