• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Games Talk and Support

I have already known that almost informations in this forum was game. But most of them were written by Vietnamese. I aren't good at English, so I wanna talk about game in this topic because of improving my writing-skill. Hope so ... ^_^;
 
uhm well, most of the time Game talk concerns translating stuffs for in game dialogues....
I guess it does not work that way anymore.

All right, how about this, We shall talk about Vietnamese Online Games in English here. I allow bashing and Cursing. XD
 
Hey, I've heard about "Quan Hung Minh Chu" game, the online game is maked by Vietnamese. Actually, I don't believe it. I don't think a Vietnamese group can make a real 3D-MMORPG. But in my deep, I hope it will become true. :)
So, I followed their steps, watched their ideas, achievements at this website: www.quanhung.com. They did great things!! It's based on their pictures, their designs that they showed. However, that is all!?? They stoped at 4th week. I haven't heard anything else. Did it fail or succeed? Anybody gets some informations about this game's project?
 
2 everybody!!!!I'm new guy in this topic,aren't I?^_^Okay, let me go straight the point .Why don't we post our favourite wallpaper games for everyone can see?
___________________________
It'll be very interesting if our topic has plenty of colorful wallpaper !Nobody agrees with me????? T_THuhuhuhuhu, that's too bad !!!!!
 
2 everybody!!!!I'm new guy in this topic,aren't I?^_^Okay, let me go straight the point .Why don't we post our favourite wallpaper games for everyone can see?
___________________________
It'll be very interesting if our topic has plenty of colorful wallpaper !Nobody agrees with me????? T_THuhuhuhuhu, that's too bad !!!!!

why not ? .... You are first ;))
i 'm not good english !
 
why not ? .... You are first
i 'm not good english !
No problems,you say you're not good at EL , but we are here to improve it,right?:hug: :hug: :hug:
Okay,i'll go first .Here's some pics of RESIDENT EVIL 5:devil: :devil:
showwp.asp
20070323.WWW000000305_sony_fait_un_four_en_europe.html

RESIDENT EVIL 5 is for XBOX 360 , but that's not exclusive,CapCom promised to make it for PLAYSTATION 3 ,too.And we can't see it on gameshop until 2008 (may be later )::( ::( ::(
 
i can't see anythings >"<
 
Oh my God ,why didn't they appear .Is somebody there who can help me with this problem ?I'm have a dificulty in posting images to this topic.Thanks first!::( ::( ::(
Anyway,you can visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxe0tDL9g8to see its trailer.Sorry for the inconvenience:-s
 
For best game wallpapers, take H-game .Just ignore its content, all wallpapers are great!
 
"Thien Long Bat Bo" is coming
anyone interested ? :D
 
Hey guys , Noone playing game online ? :|
 
What's up everybody?
I'm a newbie here n I'm very noob at English :((
 
everyone in this topic is extremely bad at English :|
 
Back
Top