• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Games Talk and Support

couldn't say any thing :|
btw, that won't happen :D
I wanna hope so 'cause its price's still so high 8-}
 
keep on wishing
may all your wishes come to a dead end :'>
 
don't mock me :|
let's hope some of my wishes come true :'>
 
What dreams???About the girls or other "things"??? ;))
 
This is games talk topic. What else can you think of? 8-}
 
This is games talk topic. What else can you think of? 8-}
Cuz you talk about your wishes with icon :'>,so I think that can be..............;))
 
Cuz you talk about your wishes with icon ,so I think that can be..............

voluptuous foool [-(
Its a Ps3 or Xbox for free, right?
wrong [-( nothing is for free
 
Cuz you talk about your wishes with icon :'>,so I think that can be..............;))

Can be about games, no? :'>
there's nothing else, actually :D
 
voluptuous foool [-(
What a word................I tend to say about his girl friend or smt,and you think I tend to say what??? :-w
 
voluptuous because u always think about girl and fool because u dont even know what we are supposed to talk about in a topic about games
 
voluptuous because u always think about girl and fool because u dont even know what we are supposed to talk about in a topic about games
Damn,I ask you,when you use this icon: :'> ???
And,in my opinion,every topics here're "vỏ này ruột kia" (I can't translate this thing into E,sr :D)
 
no no no u cant be any more wrong [-( this is one of the few topics where there should be no digression [-(
 
no no no u cant be any more wrong [-( this is one of the few topics where there should be no digression [-(
I don't know that.I've just arrived this box since 31-12,remember? :D
 
no i do not remember since i only remember important stuff [-(
 
giao lưu ngoại ngữ
ppl come to talk english not vnmish here that why ^^
i played it and what u need help?i may be able to help u ^^
 
What can i talk in this topic? Talks about game, but which game, what kind of game .. etc...?? May anybody give me an idea to start?
 
game....oh so many..in the other box, but at there => talkative
 
Back
Top