• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Games Talk and Support

Ragnarok ?? Whats the type of game =)). Ag, sry, i have heard 'bout this but still not try yet :D. It seems like anime :)
 
WOW => world of warcraft => world of wonders
i love it, and i know that at least 6 million people do like it, i guess i don't have to introduce much about it
come with us, join in the world of warcraft, the hugest game online community in this world ( if the earth is the only living planet in the universe, wow will be the hugest game online community through out the universe then :D ) well, might i talk to much :D
all the whole, we wish to welcome you come in the W-O-W someday
have fun !
 
I love Warcraft. I love something evil, ancient and mysterious. I used to play it pretty often.
 
WOW => world of warcraft => world of wonders
i love it, and i know that at least 6 million people do like it, i guess i don't have to introduce much about it
come with us, join in the world of warcraft, the hugest game online community in this world ( if the earth is the only living planet in the universe, wow will be the hugest game online community through out the universe then :D ) well, might i talk to much :D
all the whole, we wish to welcome you come in the W-O-W someday
have fun !

Yulgang has over 10 milion fans and it's free :p
 
X( X( X( (ya made me down)
i don't know and haven't heard a thing about Yulgang, men !
What the heck is it, anyway :D ?
 
@ H.williams: do ya play battle net ?, i play it quite often, sever asia if you confident and wanna have serious games, europe if you wanna bully chicken, however i can't help if you are a chick too :))
 
hix..hix..if i wasnt wrong, so that game is HK,right?
why you dont call this is "HK" but "yulgang"
 
Cho mình hỏi có soft hay game nào giúp chuyển 1 văn bản English sang TV kô như Evtran ấy.Thêm 1 cuốn tự điển nhỏ gọn luôn
 
Oh My God ......................................................................
 
I'm a fan of Grandia II ,and Grand Theft Auto Series ,Megaman Series,
 
lol
nguoi` viet nen noi tv thui,may' pa dua doi` wa'
 
vậy u đang o trong chuyên mục nảo thế, vậy cũng nói#>:) ?
 
Hey I think this topic really interesting. I'm playing pokemon ruby so i want you order me play it. It too hard.
 
I'm a fan of Summon Night....since the time when that Xeno posted his pictures, thanks again man :lol: :lol:
 
I'm a fan of call of duty. It's very good (shot,run and throw grenade) and I like prince of persia.Have you ever played Silkroad online or lineage 2? and what console do you like? PS2, PS3, Xbox360 or Wii?
 
I'm a fan of call of duty. It's very good (shot,run and throw grenade) and I like prince of persia.Have you ever played Silkroad online or lineage 2? and what console do you like? PS2, PS3, Xbox360 or Wii?
I don't get wat u mean.Two sentences with no link ;))
 
I'm a fan of Summon Night....since the time when that Xeno posted his pictures, thanks again man
you are more than welcome, my good man ::)
btw, i like xbox360
 
I'd prefer PS3 to 360 because 360 isn't my type :P
 
what would u do if a PS3 said that you are not its type ;))
 
Back
Top