• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Games Talk and Support

RPG takes too much time, I dont want to play it somemore. Playing some games like: GTA, or WE, such a good idea to relax.
 
I like FF VII but I don't think FF VII-2 is great .The trailer that we saw in E3 is a production of technology. Almost everyone uses PC can make a trailer like this. Cloud 1 is better than Cloud 2 :D ,Cloud 1's hairslyte is good ,I like that.
 
RPG takes too much time, I dont want to play it somemore
not really. I played Morrowind 2 hours /day, then the game was finished after ~6month ^^ .
Well, at the end, it was boring ...
 
i agree with u that RPG takes too much time,but its speacilist of it.
morrowind :-? sound like that ecchi :-"
ur sig no change for a long time ,kron..!
u need change it :p
 
>_<yep ! i pvrt >_< but i'm speacil mem ( fear go out the light )
 
what does ecchi do here, minhhiep ><... out of question :((. Our "specialized" topic is supposed to be enough.
BTW, I change the sign, more artistic :D
 
have U ever play atelier iris : eternal mana on PS2? I don't khow how to defeat GOLDEN PIGS,anyone help me plss!!!
 
i m not ^^. They say it s a good game, and I dont have a PS2 =))
 
why dun u get in rpg box!!?
golden pig ! hm ! i see ! this boss so trouble :D
but i think u should come to that box
 
Hey Kronpas, who is the girl in your picture :D , is she in a game , if so , I must play this game immediately :))
 
greatdevil.... well there's not much of a trick to defeat it but try to let your Arlin the last one alive then continuously use Bull-eyes.... that way the pigs will defend and halves your damage but what's good is they will lose one turn then it's imediately Arlin turn.... the bad side is you'll run out of Mp soon enough... >_<
 
@frog: well, this s game talk topic, so then we shouldnt talk 'bout "these things" here :D. Wellcome to perveted club's official residence: w-e-l-e-c-o-m-e
PS: I made that sign myself, from a wallpaper -> no clue where does she come from ^^. There 's a hidden signature, even hotter, and u r unable to see it, except for a X mark ^^
 
:-",pls feel free to visit our house :D.

@Minh Hiep:u are u a special mem?I thinh u are a very important mem :'>
@Kronpas:we will find a lot a mem from this box =))
 
oh no !! dun say to me that he is impor mem ..!!
it's sound like i have dark spirit :D
i like the hidden picture of kron
okie !! we should talk about game
now !im playing altelier iris 1 ,so this is very intersting !!
 
is it a PS 2 game, or PSX? No idea of what s that =))
It seems wherever we appear, that place becomes chat room =))
Just changged the hidden pic, even more interesting :D. And I got a new CC, from Seya. Never come back to anime/manga box again :((
 
yep !! me too !! never come back to anime and TLC horror !!
do u c my CC ??? :(( its not my fault ...(the sig make me ....fault)
It seems wherever we appear, that place becomes chat room
yep !! we r pvrt ghost !! =)) so appear is right !
 
the one u re using, or what else? Me too =)), but I ll never give it up, rather than come back to that box again :devil:
How 'bout my new hidden sign :D
 
nice nice !! i replyed in GG box ..!
i'll try to training make hidden sig :D
 
Back
Top