• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Games Talk and Support

I demand an execution, damn it
Cru is absent now
 
and i'm looking for my psp's team !! anybody there ?! ;;)
 
Hey! I'm playing Star ocean:Till the end of time . It is a really nice video game and I like it a lot.Are there anyone here play it,too?
i am, but now i get stuck with Freya cause she's too strong :(
 
Gravedigger detected -.- ...

Never mind... this thread is supposed to be bumped regularly... xD
 
Now, another tomb rider :D Is there anyone here who play Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner ? I have some problems with the final boss (Babel protector) :(
 
Is there any rule which says ' Who want to be a Tomb rider will receiver 3 'red lucky pts' as a reward :">?
 
Is there any rule which says ' Who want to be a Tomb rider will receiver 3 'red lucky pts' as a reward :">?

No, I don't think so :-"

I have been doing this . Unfortunately, I didn't receive any 3 'red lucky pts' as a reward :">
 
think about that i wasted my money on FF 13 collector edition >_> well just feel like it, this version of FF doesnt worth me to buy the collector edition though....now i just pre-order starcraft 2 collector edition, and i hope it worth it
 
think about that i wasted my money on FF 13 collector edition >_> well just feel like it, this version of FF doesnt worth me to buy the collector edition though....now i just pre-order starcraft 2 collector edition, and i hope it worth it
next time, try it with crack before buying it. Use crack as a game tester
 
Crack for the win \m/. We need to prove we are the proud Vietnamese!
 
for what? playing private/cracked video games?

err shame on you!
 
^ As long as I feel ok with it. Unless there's no other way, I wouldn't waste money on what I could get for free.
 
but it's probably not a damn good thing to prove you're a proud Vietnamese lmao
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
For me it is :)) That's what I'm most proud of. And I do not expect anyone here to share the same opinion. Anyway, don't get too serious :))
 
For me it is :)) That's what I'm most proud of. And I do not expect anyone here to share the same opinion. Anyway, don't get too serious :))

no, serious, what the fu*k is wrong with u dude ?

P.S FF13 is for tree-hugging, weeboo faggots
 
Someone who only knows how to spit shyt from his mouth should not be here altogether, yet to question others.

Erm, Civilization V's coming \m/
 
Back
Top