• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Election? Again?

dott-forzapippo

Youtube Master Race
Tham gia ngày
2/2/09
Bài viết
19
Reaction score
0
Hi guys how are you?

I have just seen on the national forum of Vietnam in hattrick that there will be again new elections…so Iratec is a cheater X( …and now there are elections for the U-20 and for the NT. So there are two jobs like national manager. I was thinking to run again as NT coach. Obviously As said in my previous speech the NT belongs to the Vietnam’s people, so I would make again more efforts in this country. I am a serious manager and I really like to became your NT and do something really good for all of you. The NT job is really a delicate job…the manager needs to spend more time in hattrick…spend more time studying the opponents...and spend more time to track the players.. I love it..I did a similar role (scout) for the Italian U-20 two season ago and for the Irish NT last season (until now)…If you want you can contact the irish managers like GM-TyranQ or Goblin_insane I am sure they will spend good words for me…I play hattrick since 3 real years and I would to create here another little home where is possible to discuss of tactics, new rules, etc etc. I would really appreciate some your comments here for my candidacy. I hope that someone will have something to ask, fell free to contact me for everything.

Thanks very much

Luca
 
Yes ... election again, at 7 Feb 07:70 to 10 Feb 07:00 (Hattrick time), 3 days.
You seem tobe really serious, can you make something like a plan for NT of VN if you become the coach ? it doesnt matter much but, just some paper work, at least we wish to know what you can do with our team.
Oh and since we are talking about NT, please post in this topic .

Goodluck.
 
So everything is done? Bil for NT and manbay for U-20? I hope that Bilgate will have time and will for the work..anyway I will be here to help the new coach if he wants
 
Back
Top