• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Recent Content by KITT_PT

  1. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    thanks "lamaster" and once again sorry lamaster something you do not have the map "hs-blaze" for the CSO-NST? enjoyed having him for the CSO-NST :D
  2. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    "Lamaster" when I did pack the AT4 with its model the p_at4 everyone here started to say bad things about our site / blog and were saying to our blog in the chat were saying bad things about our site I do not want problems and also lamaster I do not want problems between you oo my friend...
  3. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    hello "lamaster" here is the administrator of the blog CSOMania "DarkWarrior" I come here to say that if you do not like my friend "UnknownwonknU" it's up to you, but only because he is American (Brazilian) do not have to also say So I'm from Portugal (Europe) we are all equal and please do not...
  4. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    someone has the map to the CSO-NST zs_cube ready to play in the Zombie Scenario?
  5. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/DZMUMBU/Share-Films.net.Nantai.purima.onna.kyoushi.part1.rar
  6. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    Video update of the 1011 Human scenario: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9QdK-WPVg
  7. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    sontung0 please add double the weapon on the knives was very fond of using the hammer as the cso and will leave the map hellfire in the next update?
  8. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    LuanKing1996 thank you for putting this skins to download a page you have here in gamevn for these skins?
  9. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    well I liked this link to download for what I really wanted the katana with the sound as it has in the video = (I have to download
  10. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    well someone already has the katana with the sounds added to the CSO-NST liked that someone had to put it up for download http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T-bF4CSnwg
  11. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    I am the staff of DarkWarrior csomania and I apologize for some things I've posted on my blog without credit etc ... I apologize = ( ---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ---------- I am the staff of csomania DarkWarrior and I apologize for some things I've...
  12. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    someone can help me a problem here? My players are left with a bug in the AT4 someone can send me a player without this bug? here is a picture of my player with this bug: (
  13. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    Hello sontungo. I am the darkwarrior CSOmania, also known as "KITT_PT," and we at CSOmania CSOBR and we do a project, to make the CSO-NST Brazil. And we wanted to do with you if you accept us to make this translation of the game. Why do many of the CSO-like NST, and if we will launch for our...
  14. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    this video made by me for my blog ready but do not speak anymore XD :D
  15. K

    [CS MODS] CSO NST Edition [new thread - 2nd]

    hello my staff in CSO-NST have a problem type he is on the menu type with a cut on the sides somebody help me? ---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ---------- excuse my English but I'm Portuguese
Back
Top