• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Recent Content by dott-forzapippo

  1. D

    NT Election

    I don’t think that a foreign coach can’t manage the National Team just because the training for team players in Vietnam is still in progress stage. A foreign coach can’t create difficulties for that because he has a common final aim : to give the best for the national Team. These that you are...
  2. D

    NT Election

    Yeah I know thanks...I will post everything tomorrow on hattrick.. cheers
  3. D

    NT Election

    Hey thanks very much dude… I hope to get more other answers because my idea to improve your both national teams starting from the U-20…and I would to like to know comments from all of you… what do you think about to sacrificed a mandatory for the NT to call up good youngster for the future...
  4. D

    NT Election

    Hello guys tomorrow will start the elections in Vietnam and I would to like to run again for your country. I have some ideas how to improve the hattrick conference and your national team but I need your help because the national team belongs to the Vietnamese. I have a good friends that helped...
  5. D

    make friends cup

    I'm in indeed if you need a team
  6. D

    Lịch sử cúp GVN và những CLB vô địch.

    I'm in if you want....tell me just when we start (posible in english guys) :D
  7. D

    Bầu chọn HLV U20 Việt Nam

    guys thanks very much to the nine persons who believed in me... I need to improve again my êxperience here...anyway thanks...I am ready for the new manager if he needs my help for the U-20 team. thanks guys :)
  8. D

    Bầu chọn HLV U20 Việt Nam

    Guys tomorrow I will back in Ireland where I live now, so I will have no more opportunity to see hattrick until Monday…I wanna just say to be proud to run here in Vietnam…;) so vote for Dott-forzapippo;;);;) :D
  9. D

    Bầu chọn HLV U20 Việt Nam

    True...monday there will be a war...:P
  10. D

    Bầu chọn HLV U20 Việt Nam

    There is a good friend of mine that received spam mails from one of candidate here…I wanna just say that is not fair to spam for vote also because I can’t spam in your language..:-":-" anyway I was thinking to run with honest persons… hope so.. Good luck for all the candidates
  11. D

    Bầu chọn HLV U20 Việt Nam

    Good, so he can tell to everybody that I contact him several times just in the case he needed help like scout or other. I did the same for bilgate so I have nothing to hide. I have just the will to improve my experience directly as national manager. To chikvn : I spend the last 4 seasons...
  12. D

    Bầu chọn HLV U20 Việt Nam

    That's not true at all... I followed your National team and your U-20 the season and you can ask bilgate or manbay for that…I am not a carpetbagger, but if my flag create the problem I will understand…
  13. D

    Diễn văn tranh cử HLV đội tuyển

    I think is better to continue with winger training...just my opinion
  14. D

    Election? Again?

    So everything is done? Bil for NT and manbay for U-20? I hope that Bilgate will have time and will for the work..anyway I will be here to help the new coach if he wants
  15. D

    Election? Again?

    Hi guys how are you? I have just seen on the national forum of Vietnam in hattrick that there will be again new elections…so Iratec is a cheater X( …and now there are elections for the U-20 and for the NT. So there are two jobs like national manager. I was thinking to run again as NT coach...
Back
Top