[Game] Brave Frontier: To the land of Grand Gaia - Where Legends and Heroes were born

Thảo luận trong 'Thảo luận chung' bắt đầu bởi nickgibaygio, 12/9/14.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.
  1. zeusdeus

zeusdeus Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    21/9/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Grand Gaia
    [SPOIL]Semira - 6*
    Illustration
    Lord stats: HP 6050 ATK 1900 DEF 1765 REC 2220
    Max imp bonuses: HP 750 ATK 400 DEF 200 REC 300
    LS: 50% boost to ATK for Light & Dark and negates all status ailments
    Hit count: 6 (drop check count 2/hit)
    BB: 12 hits Strong Dark elemental attack on all enemies (205%) and great chance of Poison, Paralyze, Curse & Weaken (75%) (12 bc gen)
    SBB: 14 hits Strong Dark elemental attack on all enemies (220%) and Superb chance of Poison, Paralyze, Curse & Weaken. (80%) Boost BC drop rate (30% innate bc drop buff) (14 bc gen)
    Ciara - 6*
    Illustration
    Lord stats: HP 5985 ATK 2475 DEF 1850 REC 1500
    Max imp bonuses: HP 750 ATK 400 DEF 200 REC 300
    LS: 65% boost to ATK for Fire, Water, Earth & Thunder units, boost to damage dealt to weak elements (75%)
    Hit count: 10 (drop check count 2/hit)
    BB: 14 hits Strong Fire elemental attack on all enemies (193%) and large boost to ATK of allies for 2 turns (90%) (14 bc gen)
    SBB: 16 hits Fire elemental attack on all enemies (190%), great boost to ATK of allies for 2 turns (101%) & ignore defense for 1 turn (16 bc gen)[/SPOIL]

Không biết datamine có đúng ko, nếu đúng thì dmg của bb và sbb 2 con này éo khác nhau mấy =))
    Và trong khi atk của Ciara quá đã thì Semira ko biết tăng rec cao ngút làm gì :9cool_canny:

ff7huunghia2 thích bài này.
  2. nickgibaygio

nickgibaygio Samus Aran the Bounty Hunter

Tham gia ngày:
    31/7/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Beyond Infinity
    Quan trọng là dmg SBB của bọn này cảm giác random vãi không biết có lỗi không. Như Ciara SBB dmg thấp hơn BB wtf, chưa tính BB thường của 6* hiện nay là 250% rồi.

3. Kirakishou

Kirakishou Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    2/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Semira dame bé mà sao rec lắm thế :7cool_waaaht:

4. ff7huunghia2

ff7huunghia2 Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    3/7/09
    Bài viết:
    có 1 con Ciara B , chắc Atk lên được tầm 2k8 :3cool_embarrassed: mà cái Atk buff 101% như troll v :))

à mà ko thấy nói tới việc mở lại Bulb để farm ta ?

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 8/12/14
  5. hnty

hnty Wildly-Blowing, full service bao tiền phòng GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    15/8/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Grand Gaia
    2 em Halloween lên 6 sao nha AE:7cool_extreme_sexy_
    Ciara của ta, dame sao bé vậy:6cool_ah:
    Có Nalmika roài khỏi quay con bí ngô:6cool_ah:

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 8/12/14
  6. Chishidotoji

Chishidotoji C O N T R A GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    7/9/08
    Bài viết:
    Ciara nhìn cute vãi, evole ngayyyyy, cơ mà Sbb có vẻ khá là thất vọng :6cool_ah:, dâmge lại bé hơn cả Bb the kia

7. ff7huunghia2

ff7huunghia2 Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    3/7/09
    Bài viết:
    nhớ bác khoái mấy con big boobs mà :)) , Semira boob to , stat và BB đều hơn Nalmika thì chơi tới luôn đi bác :))

8. zeusdeus

zeusdeus Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    21/9/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Grand Gaia
    Nó ra 6* thì con hàng nickgi test dmg cho ace phát :2cool_misdoubt: Nhìn dmg của data như này thất vọng rồi đấy :4cool_hungry:

9. Fukami Touko

Fukami Touko °✧✯Azem✯✧° Moderator GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    4/12/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Etheirys
    Ciara Kawaii hơn nên dù ko dùng cũng evolve lên nốt [​IMG]

Semira chắc cũng evolve để dành cho Cardes, mà nhìn modifier thất vọng vỡi [​IMG]

10. Thunder_Sky_High

Thunder_Sky_High Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    26/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Khá thất vọng với em Ciara, giờ này ai còn xài ignore def- attk buff thì chỉ mức bình thường. Mà cái buff bc drop của Semira không stack với Zelnite đúng không, chỉ cùng mỗi LS thôi nhỉ?

11. hnty

Tham gia ngày:
    15/8/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Grand Gaia
    Khô máu roài:7cool_extreme_sexy_
    Truyện về Kikuri dành cho thánh cuồng Kikuri satthutd2:6cool_ah:
    [spoil]“Daddy, catch!” The bright red ball soared high in the air and fell gently into her father’s hands. “Haha, you sure are strong Kikky.” The young girl’s bright crimson eyes shone at her father as she laughed at his remark. “But you’re so much bigger than me Daddy! You’re the strongest right?” A gentle hand patted Kikuri’s soft indigo hair. “Of course Kikky. I’m only strong so I can protect you of course.” Kikuri’s smile beamed back at him as she ran into his arms. “You’re the best Daddy. I love you.” “You too Kikky.”
    “How was your first day at work Kikuri?” Kikuri looked up from her breakfast. “Not bad Mom, some of these nobles are really weird.” Her mother chuckled to herself, keeping her gaze at the young girl as she washed dishes. Kikuri put her dishes in the sink. “Sorry Mom, Daddy needs me at the castle. I’m supposed to perform for the military today.” “Have fun, be safe!” Kikuri slipped her sandals on and sprinted out the door. “My oh my that girl has a lot of energy…” her mother remarked as she watched Kikuri’s feet kick up dust behind her.

Kikuri burst into the barracks door, gasping for breath. Soldiers of all kind greeted her with a roar. She glanced around nervously. The smell of alcohol permeated the room and laughter shook the rafters above. She stepped up on the stage timidly. “H-Hello, my name is Kikuri. I’ll be performing for you today…” A bearded face roared out “About time we get a cute one! The last dancer was so ugly we all lost our meals before she even began!” Kikuri blushed as she got into position. Her hands shook, cold sweat broke across her forehead. She clenched her teeth to try and stop the shaking but she could hear her teeth chattering. She glanced up at all the unfamiliar faces until she spotted one in the corner. Her father smiled at her approvingly. Kikuri’s voice rang out loud and clear as she grinned back, “Hope you’re ready for the best dancer this country has to offer!” Applause rained upon her as she began. The applause soon stopped as the soldiers stood in anticipation. Kikuri rose her hand to the sky and slowly stepped towards the soldiers. Sweeping her foot out, she rose from the ground, her robes spinning around her like a gentle breeze. Up, down, out, around, up, spin, down once more, left to right. The soldier’s eyes followed her graceful movements as some of them dropped their jaws in amazement. Kikuri flew through the air with a flip and landed near the front, raising her arms for applause. The crowd shook the building with their cries of joy. “Encore! Encore! Encore!” KIkuri laughed. “Sorry folks, that’s all I can do for today, I’ll be sure to come again next week!”

The moonlight shone above her as Kikuri and her father walked side by side on the way home. “I’m so proud of you Kikuri, you’re amazing!” “Thanks Daddy. I’ve only practiced that dance for a few days so I wasn’t prepared.” Her father smiled at her and laughed. “I’m sure you’ll be a dancer in the court in no time, Kikky.” Kikuri looked up to the moon. “You still call me that after 7 years?” “Of course! You’re always Kikky to me.” A grin spread across her lips. “Thanks Daddy.”

Kikuri stepped into the court. Once again, nervousness shook her body. This time, Kikuri closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her father’s voice seemed to resonate from within her. “You can do it Kikky.” Kikuri smiled and rose up. “My name is Kikuri Sawamura from the Aka district. It is a pleasure to dance for you ladies and gentlemen. I hope you’ll enjoy today’s performa-“ The noble held his hand high, signaling her to stop. He turned to the guard next to him. “Bring that dancer to me. The one who just performed.” Kikuri’s eyes followed the soldier as he exited the room. She stayed with her knee bent to the noble, no taking any chances here. The dancer and the soldier entered the room. Her eyes shone with fear as the soldier pushed her slim frame forward. The noble looked down upon her with eyes of malice. “So. Why is it that this girl, Kikuri I believe, has shone respect to me, bowing before me? Why is it that you did not do that before your performance?” The dancer gulped as she stammered out a response. “F-Forgive me lord. I-It won’t happen a-again.” The noble’s thin lips parted into a ghastly smile. “You’re right. It won’t. Take her to the execution chamber. Her crime is treason.” The dancer screamed in protest as the soldier clamped his hand over her mouth. He grinned as he dragged her out of the room, visibly chuckling as he looked into her wide eyes. Kikuri’s mind spun. What just happened? How could this happen? The noble gestured to her, “Well, what are you waiting for? Start your routine.”

“P-Please have mercy! I’ve done nothing!” Another servant dragged to the execution chamber. Kikuri stared at her feet, frozen in realization of what she had gotten herself into. Blood seeped into her sandals as she snapped back to reality. She glanced up and immediately screamed. A pile of corpses lay before her, thrown in the corner of the dungeon. The smell of death pierced her sense and made her eyes water. Kikuri turned around and retched, puking repeatedly. Gasping for breath, she stepped over the blood stained floor and ran to the door. The door seemed so far away, no matter how far she ran. With all her might, she shut eyes and sprinted to the door, reaching for the knob. Something was wrong. She should’ve been at the door by now. She opened her eyes and immediately shut them. The image of dead bodies piled in every cell of the dungeon burned into her mind as she struggled to comprehend what was going on. She slowly opened one eye. THUNK Kikuri slowly looked at her feet as the head rolled towards her and bumped her foot. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. The head slowly turned around and laughed. “Your crime is treason, Kikuri Sawamura.”

Kikuri jumped up. As she looked around her in fear, she slowly regained her composure. She had fallen asleep in the break room. Kikuri wiped the sweat from her forehead and slowly walked to the door. A hand grasped her arm tightly as she exited the room. “What are you doing? Everyone’s supposed to be at the public execution right now!” “S-Sorry sir!” Kikuri ran to the direction of the plaza. As she ran, she thought to herself. How many times had she seen these executions? How many times had she been stopped by a noble to watch another human life dragged into the darkness of the dungeon? How many times had she shut her eyes, only to hear the last pleas of the prisoners before the noose was tightened? She shook her head and joined the crowd to watch the execution. As she had countless times before, Kikuri closed her eyes and listened. “Today, the execution of Prisoner #4113 will take place. His crime is stealing from Lord Sayo. He will be hanged as a sign to those who dare disrespect our nobility! Prisoner #4113, say your last words.

Kikuri drowned in the crowd’s booing. If only the peasants knew how corrupt their ruling lords were! She stiffened as she waited for the words of Prisoner #4113. “Live strong KIkky.” KIkuri’s eyes snapped open as she spun around and stared in horror at the guillotine. It was as if time slowed down, her eyes could only watch as the blade of the guillotine sunk into her father’s neck. The crowd roared around her in triumph. Kikuri slowly turned away from the execution and walked to the road that led home. Her feet barely touched the ground as her eyes bore into the ground in front of her. Live strong Kikky. Her father’s last words rang over and over in her head. Her eyes slowly focused before her. She clenched her teeth and tightened her fists. Why couldn’t she cry? For the man who gave her everything, for the man who smiled at her so brightly, for her father, she couldn’t shed a single tear. Warm blood dripped from her lip as her teeth slowly released their grip from her lip. Kikuri let her hands fall to her sides and gazed at the moon. She let out a sigh and narrowed her crimson eyes. “Live strong Kikky.”

“P-Please! You can take anything! My money is in the treasury! M-My position is yours! Is it my husband? You can have him, j-just spa-“ The noble lady’s throat split in beautiful red. “Stop her!” Another wave of soldiers lowered their spears and ran at the girl. In a flash of red, she turned to walk out the door as the soldier’s bodies hit the floor. Her footsteps echoed throughout the hall, but all she could hear is the sound of blood splashing the walls. Licking the thick liquid from her blade, she slammed the dagger into another soldier’s skull. At last. She slammed the huge doors of the bedroom open. Sobbing and sniveling could clearly be heard from the room. The closet door creaked open and revealed the king and queen, huddled together. They looked up in fear. They looked into the eyes of a demon. They looked into the bright crimson eyes of Kikuri Sawamura. “Don’t even began that speech again. I don’t want your money, your position, your husband, your children, your food.” Kikuri’s eyes shone with joy as she held her dagger up before them. “Isn’t it beautiful? This red liquid is the source of all life. It’s blood. It’s elegant. It’s warm. I just can’t resist it, you could say I’m addicted.” The queen and king trembled with fear as Kikuri tilt her head quizzically to the side. “So, won’t you give me your blood? Let’s paint the finale of the royal family. Let’s paint the finale of this world crimson!”

Kikuri stepped out of the gate and looked the figure before her in the eye. Her dark indigo hair was only contrasted by a small red flower. Her robes wrapped loosely around her body with the traditional flower pattern adorning them. Her sandals clacked against the group as a small grin spread across her beautiful features. “Hehe, so you summoned me? How nice, looks like I can make it rain blood again…”[/spoil]

12. ryan2714

ryan2714 Idol dzú bơm Silicon ớ ớ GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    22/6/08
    Bài viết:
    Tiến hóa 2 em nó cần gì sao ko thấy nói nhỉ
    Mà thật sự hơi thất vọng thấy ko op lắm như mấy con mắm ren shen với ultor gì đó
    Semira tự nhiên att thấp tèo mà rec cao vãi chưởng, ciara thì SBB dame thấp hơn BB :7cool_waaaht:
    Cứ hi vọng là 2 em này có cái gì gì đó đặc biệt tí chứ :9cool_pudency:

13. nickgibaygio

nickgibaygio Samus Aran the Bounty Hunter

Tham gia ngày:
    31/7/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Beyond Infinity
    Đi lòng vòng thì bọn nó nói Ultor lúc update trong game file thì damage cũng thấp vậy nhưng sau ra thì nó fix lại nói chung cứ đợi xem vì mấy cái buff 101% này thấy nó ảo ảo lol

- - - Updated - - -

Semira hàng innate nên stack Zelnite

14. hnty

Tham gia ngày:
    15/8/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Grand Gaia
    R.I.P mỹ nhân:8cool_cry:
    [SPOIL][​IMG][/SPOIL]
    :cuteonion3:

15. vjru5.l0v3

vjru5.l0v3 Legend of Zelda GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    1/2/08
    Bài viết:
    Mỹ nhân hiến thân cho thằng già à ? :cuteonion43:
    2 em Ciara và Semira làm mình thất vọng quá :9cool_pudency:
    P/s: ý kiến cá nhân nhưng thấy em Ciara đeo khăn cute hơn, em Fiora cũng thế :9cool_canny:

16. Kirakishou

Kirakishou Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    2/4/11
    Bài viết:
    semira 5* cho đi area đã nhả hiệu ứng điên loạn rồi =)) giờ 80% chắc ko để lọt con nào =))

17. cuonglang230

cuonglang230 Legend of Zelda GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    27/1/09
    Bài viết:
    Semira có vẻ hữu dụng hơn Ciara 1 tí :3cool_embarrassed:

cơ mà dc cái thiết kế đẹp quá :7cool_extreme_sexy_

18. Chishidotoji

Chishidotoji C O N T R A GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    7/9/08
    Bài viết:
    [​IMG]
    Ko thấy cái tai caóoooooooo :6cool_ah:, ntw, stat lv1 sao khủng bố thế này =))

19. Queen_Of_Spades

Queen_Of_Spades DEATH! Where are you?

Tham gia ngày:
    9/6/09
    Bài viết:
    Móa. Hí hửng vào định envole mới phát hiện ra mình hết fire bulb. Khóc không ra nước mắt

20. hnty

Tham gia ngày:
    15/8/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Grand Gaia
    Nguyên liệu tiến hoá cần j vậy bác:7cool_extreme_sexy_

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Chia sẻ trang này