The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Thảo luận trong 'Anime và Manga' bắt đầu bởi ngokiencool, 3/3/15.

1. medassin

medassin The Pride of Hiigara

Tham gia ngày:
    13/3/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    12 Casa, OF city
    ^muốn viết story kiểu game thì nên học bối cảnh Âu, viết rất là ngon.

Stre, dex, agi tạm chấp nhấn chứ 3 cái còn lại k nên để vào main stat, nên thử endurace (+máu, def, hoặc mana, stamina) và magic (+magic power, mana point, regen mana, resitance...) <intelience, mind, wisdom thường bổ trợ cho thằng này. charisma cũng như luck, fame, honor đều là điểm special cả.

2. vietanh797

vietanh797 †A Faithful Knight† Moderator GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    Đối với game thông thường thì thế nhưng với VRMMO thì khác 1 chút, tùy công nghệ mờ =))
    Charisma cố tình cho vào điểm thường vì 1 lẽ là không phải ai cũng hài lòng với hìng dáng của mình vậy nên tạo ra điểm đó cho người chơi tùy ý sử dụng thì tốt hơn là đặt nó ở chỉ số ẩn hay cái gì tương tự thế. Hãy cứ cho là ... hình dạng ta trong game không có tác dụng lên NPC mà là điểm đó. Chỉ có race là có tác động phụ lên NPC thôi
    Endurance đang định cho làm stat phụ của Strength.
    Wisdom và intelligence xuất hiện vì 1 vài lí do khác nhau. Chủ yếu vì muốn hạ thấp vai trò của Magic nên đưa vào nhằm ép Wizard rất khó train và kể cả có train cũng không làm gì 1 mình được nhưng bù vào đó có thể tiến thân vào 1 số lĩnh vực mà những thằng 1 mình chống 100 không bao giờ sờ vào được.

Bối cảnh thì ngoài Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Undead thuộc fantasy còn là EU hết range từ 400B.C(Greeco-Greek) 100B.C(Western Tribes Federation-Gaul Federation) 50A.D(Romulus-Roman) tới 1100A.D (Heaven Kingdom-Crusader states) riêng Eastern Empire lấy cảm hứng từ Persia(500B.C)+Turkey(1200A.D)+ Timurid(1400A.D)

Dĩ nhiên là đấy là mặt chính trị và tổ chức chứ trang bị vũ khí phải đánh hạ xuống đồng sàng chứ cho anh Greeco cầm đồ đồng 400B.C chém giáp sắt 1100A.D thì móm

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 26/4/15
  3. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    http://www.royalroadl.com/
    dạo này đang cày chục bộ novel VR trên này lấy thêm thông tin và học cách viết thêm

ví dụ tiêu biểu hardcore gamer có vợ =))
    "Finally we can sleep!!"

"My wife will surely slap me."

"Ah yes, you just got married 3 days ago right?"

"Since we were busy watching those two bastards not once we......."

"..........Don't worry, you are busy I can help back up your statement."

"..................."

"......................It will worsen the situation......."

The life of a gamer is a hard one.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 28/4/15
  4. ngokiencool

ngokiencool Waiting to respawn GameOver

Tham gia ngày:
    14/7/11
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Heart
    vcc, khi nào bác viết vậy ??? :6cool_ah:

5. tieulyquang

tieulyquang Samus Aran the Bounty Hunter GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    1/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    The Witcher 3
  6. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    vợ chồng cùng chơi game nhưng share acc =))
    Kết quả là =))

“Great guy, do you think he will come back? ‘BloodBrothers’ seems too small for him.”

“Nah, I’m sure he will come back.”

“How did you know?”

“Instinct.”

“ I guess I can believe you since your instinct always were…...wait who are you again?”

“Your clan leader, Jurek.”

“No, I guess what he meant was, were you Ryan Smith the husband or Resha Smith the wife?

“Ryan Smith, the husband.”

“If it was Ryan instinct I guess we can trust it.”

“And please stop with the account sharing, others thought you had dual personality.”

7. kirakira9.3

kirakira9.3 Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    27/4/12
    Bài viết:

bộ này là bộ nào rứa bác ??/

8. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    Emperor Saga

9. heo-boy

heo-boy Waiting to respawn GameOver

Tham gia ngày:
    22/12/07
    Bài viết:
    Thích thì tham khảo hệ thống của DnD kiểu như Baldur Gate hay là Icewind Dale ấy. Cơ bản thì cũng giống nhau đến 80-90% rồi.

10. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    cả 2 đều không chơi bao giờ, mặc dù đúng ta chơi rất nhiều game có lẽ phải nhiều nhất nhì cái động gay VN này cơ mà do chơi quá dàn trải mọi thể loại nên nhiều game cũng bỏ lỡ :-"

btw đọc cái truyện Sephirah đau hết cả ruột thằng nhóc 6 tuổi mà dọa 2 ông vua và ông trưởng viện phép thuật và thậm chí là cả bố nó sợ đái ra máu
    Harry porter cũng phải lạy thằng này làm thánh :">

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 28/4/15
  11. hoanganh719

hoanganh719 Legend of Zelda GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    14/7/10
    Bài viết:
  12. tieulyquang

tieulyquang Samus Aran the Bounty Hunter GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    1/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    The Witcher 3
    Bác sĩ Cha trong truyện tranh nét vẽ tưng tửng, hài hước hơn tưởng nhiều lúc đó novel :))

13. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    Truyện tự viết bà con đọc thử rồi nhận xét qua chap 1. Lần đầu viết nên có gì bà con cứ góp ý, chưa đi vào game mới chỉ viết về phần ngoài đời ở chap 1
    *Slam*
    *Click* The light is on.
    -Damn rain. Why the hell did it have to be on the day i stay late? Have to take a bath or I will get sick tomorrow. May as well check on the news on TV while wait for hot water.
    *Click*
    "War crimes are happening everyday in middle east ..."
    *Click*
    "The tension is rising along the border of ..."
    *Click*
    "Buy now, it's a limit sale. Pick up your phone and ..."
    *Click*
    *Music playing* .... 2 mins later
    -Sigh, music this day become so bad that I rather listen to a concert music than them.
    *Click*
    "With this a new game was allowed to publish. It became the very first VRMMO game after 5 long years global ban of VRMMO."

-What? huh? VRMMO? what game is that? I thought it's finally over 5 years ago? Maybe I should check it out over internet later.

+++++

A fine bath is the best after soaking under rain this season. But the news just then make he remember the past.
    - So it's been 5 years. I thought that I will never able to get my hand on such game in my life back then.

5 years ago as the gaming world evolved it no longer have games that combine multi-genres together but bunches of arcade games to feed the crowd. Gamers become more and more arrogance and ignorance as they get use to those games. No more adventure, just blindly grinding. No more tactic, just spam and you win. No more limit, you can be as OP as you want. That reach the point of stupidity. He was hoping for a change when the VRMMO technology was announced but in the end all those competitors just bring them to their own downfall. So many problems with the test players' heath and companies try to steal each others's technology. In the end the UN have to step in and ban all VRMMO games from publishing to prevent any further problem related to heath-care and technology spy war between numerous companies. Plus any further development of the VRMMO technology have to be under direct supervisor from UN's experts. With that the VRMMO hot topic die down and many gaming companies went bankrupt due to all the fund that they had invested in their research now turn into nothing.

- I am still can't believe that they finally lift the ban of VRMMO and let a game publish.

For now let's check out the game to see what it is. Let's see "VRMMO new game". Agh look like it's name is "Eternal Glory". Let's go over the website... 2 hours later ... another hour passed ... yawn ... I am sleepy now. There are all sort of information that the development company gave out. It's tiring to read all of em at once but I get the general ideas of the game. It sound temping to me maybe I should call my old mates to see if they want to play."

*calling tones*
    - Hi mate
    - hmmm ? err? Hello.who is that?
    - It's me.
    - argh are you crazy it's already 11 my wife and kids are sleeping.
    - err sorry about that.
    - anything emergency?
    - no, err... nothing at all. I just want to call you to see how are you doing.
    - I am good. And I have an IMPORTANT meeting tomorrow so I have to go to sleep now.
    - hmm Okay then, good night, tell your kids and your wife ...
    * click*
    *tuuuuuuuuu*
    The heck weren't we good buddies back when we were still playing games together? Now he have a wife and kids but he can't even spent 10 mins for me? From what it sound he won't even able to play the game.
    Anyway it's late, I will call them again tomorrow then.
    +++++

2 weeks later.
    - Good luck then.
    * click*
    - Damn bunches of traitors. They once said that together we will change the gaming world but now all of them turn their back to me. Screw it, even if I am alone I will do it.

+++++

The next week
    *Ding Doong*
    *clack*
    - Hello sir, are you Mr. Nguyen?
    - Yes, I am.
    - We are staffs from the company Future World. You've ordered 1 set of the new VRMMO gaming machine, right? We've come for the procedure.
    - Ahh, yes, right here, come in.
    - Technically it's everything you need to know, sir. The rest of information about the game can be found in the manual. After we confirm that your heath is good and you have no problem with the machine we will send it over. You should have the unit install in 5 days as it take us 2 days to complete your medical record file. There will also be a regular medical test every 2 months, we will send medical staff over to conduct the test.
    - Hey, it's just between you and me, ok? Let's say that if by chance someone have heath problem but still want to play can you help them?
    - Sorry sir but it's too risky for our company. The ban haven't completely lifted. If there go any trouble it will be close forever.
    - Well then so be it, wish me luck with the medical test so I can play the game.
    - Certainly sir, excuse me but we have to go now. If you have any problem please feel free to call our support department.
    - Got it. Thank you.

So it's really like that huh? I need a medical certificate from them to be able to play the game. I guess they must have gone through all sort of troubles with the UN to overturn the law that was set 5 years ago.

----------

It's Friday, the last day before the gaming machine arrive. He got word from the Future World 2 days ago that his medical test is a pass.
    Right now he is in his third year at college. Don't get it wrong he isn't that young. He dropped out of another college 4 years ago. The reason? let's say corruption. It is obvious in his country that a student want to have passing mark must bribe the teacher. Even those who are smart won't get anywhere if the teacher marked him as "no pass". One of his friend got kicked out of the test room as the teacher say "he's spoken during test", another one fail the project in 3rd year. All because of one thing "money". Getting tired of everything that he hold as value and righteous seem now extinct in his country he went aboard then attended another college, starting over from nothing as he even have to learn a new language to live here.

It before the class start, a group of students are chatting
    - Yuri?
    - Da?(yes? in russian)
    - Have you heard of the new VRMMO game?
    - I did. I've already bought the set, it arrived 4 days ago.
    - How about you John?
    - Yeah, I bought 1 too.
    - Anyone else?
    Almost everyone in group raise hand, even girls play it too. He is the only one didn't.
    - It's strange why you don't play it?
    - Nah I will play. It's just took me a little longer time than you guys to decide to order it. It will arrive tomorrow
    - Come on. It's a great game. Don't be like that. But we do want to play together. Raise your character and we will decide to form a guild or not later on.
    - Surely, I will.

Those guys are Dave, Yuri, Natalia, Anton, Miyuki and our main protagonist.(Yuri is a male for sure). The very reason he didn't called any of them is they are his classmates. Study in a foreign country, he don't want to make people think that he is a gaming addict. But it seem everyone is playing Eternal Glory so he guess it should be fine to say he will play.

---------

- Ok sir, it's done, you can try it now.
    He lay down in the capsule and it automatic connect.

As his eyes close down a strange light appear but every where is darkness
    - Welcome to Future World. I am the AI of the machine. You can call me Sandy. Please ask any question that you want.
    - I want to play Eternal Glory
    - Very well. Since your order showed that it's right before the discount end, you only have to pay 75$ per month in the first 6 month you play. Do you wish to register to the game right away?
    - Yes please
    - Do you want to create your character sir? Only one character allow per account.
    - No. Disconnect please.

The light is off. He raise up and thank the staffs.
    - Everything seem to be okay. Good job here.
    - It's nothing. Good gaming sir.
    - Thank you.

-------

After the dinner he now back to his room, the capsule is in front of him.
    - Okay it's time to start getting serious. I should be able to make some money from play this game too.

Luckily play a game and sell items online is okay while working part time job in this country is a no go for student. The policy is "student should focus on study". He is confident that he can make money since the game is new but it's so hot that the number of registered player have already reach 300 millions over the globe in just 1 month after released. Also he was a hardcore gamer 10 years ago. He even reach 2nd place in a national FPS game competition. Of course he was with his team back then but his playing style is unique. Instead of use skill and reflex, he look and study the enemies, learn their habit and use it against them right away in middle of the match. He may not be a great FPS gamer but as a RTS gamer, he was formidable. With the understanding of over games range from FPS, RTS, Simulation, Management, RPG, MMO. Racing, ect... It's an understatement if you say he gonna have no trouble with any game. But it's only apply for normal game. Eternal Glory is a completely new VRMMO game so he decided to held his pride back and try to explore the game slowly.

- Slow and steady win the race, ok.
    He lay down in the capsule and it automatic connect again.

ngokiencool thích bài này.
  14. medassin

medassin The Pride of Hiigara

Tham gia ngày:
    13/3/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    12 Casa, OF city
    ^hết kiểu viết rồi viết eng ông nội 8-}

15. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    bối cảnh thiên về EU quá thì viết Eng dễ hơn Việt. Hơn nữa novel quá nửa đọc Eng đâm ra hành văn novel Vie cũng ko quen.

16. [Rest In Peace] Panzerklein

[Rest In Peace] Panzerklein 16 July 2021 GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    27/7/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Inferno
    Có ai rảnh ngồi soi lỗi chính tả, ngữ pháp hông =)).

17. hoanganh719

hoanganh719 Legend of Zelda GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    14/7/10
    Bài viết:
    Góp ý nha, hơi khó đọc, mình đọc thì hiểu nhưng phải đọc thật chậm :v

Riêng các mốc thời gian thì bác nên dùng line hay gì đó chia ra, or bỏ vào quote này nọ cũng được, chứ đọc lướt là lộn thời gian ngay

18. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    cả tá là cái chắc ta chỉ viết thô trong có 2 tiếng vừa nghĩ vừa viết mà =))
    ờ khó đọc là sao :|
    vụ thời gian thì sẽ nghĩ cách xử lý tạm thời thì chả thấy thằng nào viết opening kiểu mình nên hơi lúng túng

19. grezmaster

grezmaster C O N T R A GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    9/7/10
    Bài viết:
    Đợi chap 2.

Không khó đọc, nhưng vì là chap 1 nên thông tin không nhiều, không đánh giá được gì.

Nhưng nếu đây là toàn bộ tiểu sử thì nó là không quan trọng.

20. vietanh797

Tham gia ngày:
    27/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wibu Kingdom
    Thì chap 1 cố tình không viết sâu vào game mà, chủ yếu là main char, backgroup, "sub"-main char của plot ngoài đời thực. Cơ mà nói thật éo ưa đc cái plot ngoài đời thực của bất kì cái novel nào dùng VRMMO tới giờ. Hậu quả là đang phải tự nghĩ plot real life làm side story.

Chia sẻ trang này